Separate rooms

So recently my wife has decided she no longer wants to share a room with me and no longer wants sex with me yet says she loves me. Any thoughts on this as to how to persuade her to fuck another man.
It doesn’t seem like any persuading is necessary..It’s most likely just a matter of time and circumstance… if you have not been yet be completely honest with her about how you would like to live your life with her… but at this point dont hold back!!
Be openly honest with her and yourself about what you believe you want, and what you need in your life.. don’t ask for a quick answer. Ask her to give it a thought, and maybe a little research so she understands, and then you would like to talk to her about it again at some point in the near future…. He is up at swimming. She was probably pretty open with you as to why she wants her own room.!! good luck, and that it’s not the end of the world

Reactions: Stuandjo
It doesn’t seem like any persuading is necessary..It’s most likely just a matter of time and circumstance… if you have not been yet be completely honest with her about how you would like to live your life with her… but at this point dont hold back!!
Be openly honest with her and yourself about what you believe you want, and what you need in your life.. don’t ask for a quick answer. Ask her to give it a thought, and maybe a little research so she understands, and then you would like to talk to her about it again at some point in the near future…. He is up at swimming. She was probably pretty open with you as to why she wants her own room.!! good luck, and that it’s not the end of the world
I would let this play out a bit before any confrontation. Just hold your emotions in check .

OK so I've just over an hour ago witnessed her suck off a bwc then he took her to her bedroom. I'm confused as to where I go from here.

He's still upstairs with her and I can hear them fucking. I'm downstairs beating my dick. I've been told too stay here.