Serious question

504knightstik

Male
Verified
From
LA, US
I just started participating on this site and I am already starting to question if there are any real women or couples here. I understand that the internet is where one can live out their fantasy but the name of the site is wifewantstoplay and it’s more like dudeswantstoplay. I have gotten a lot of reception from men on this site that want a tribute or they want to blow me. It is flattering but it’s not what I’m into. Also I have looked at the verification process, which can be easily faked by a man paying a cam model to take a pic with a piece of paper. It feels like this site could be a dead end for any bulls that are actually trying to get laid. Questions, comments, or concerns? Lets hear them

Beltoncouple is right. There are a lot of real people on here. There are also as you said , people here that are just living out their fantasies. There are also people who think W.W.T.P. is a dating site and come here to try and hook up. I've dealt with with all three types. 🙂😏🥰

This is not a dating/hook-up site... there are many real people here, men, women, couples, etc. You can't really blame your own inability to interact with others with such a broad brush stroke commentary.

Yes there are many real couples on here who actively participate in this lifestyle. However, being a free site like many you get many males who just have a fantasy. No problem with that but just like any site you have to filter out the non players. I am here to find others in this community to share our experiences. As said above this is not a dating site. My husband normally finds most of my males to play with and i in turn post some content to others that may be of like mind.

There is a section at the back of this site ' Hot wife Dating' for that but this part is 'Cuckold Experience Talk' but that doesn't stop a lot of people from coming here with different agendas.

Reactions: Johngomez3699
This is not a dating/hook-up site... there are many real people here, men, women, couples, etc. You can't really blame your own inability to interact with others with such a broad brush stroke commentary.
I get where you are coming from. But this has been my experience on this site. I like to interact with others on here but what I am not into is feeding into other mens fetish. Again, this is MY EXPERIENCE, I definitely should have mentioned that in my initial post, but these profiles reach out to me. I never disrespect anyone, I simply decline once I see things go left during the initial conversation. If people come here just to fantasize, thats cool. I just don’t like the attempts to catfish.

Reactions: Johngomez3699
I get where you are coming from. But this has been my experience on this site. I like to interact with others on here but what I am not into is feeding into other mens fetish. Again, this is MY EXPERIENCE, I definitely should have mentioned that in my initial post, but these profiles reach out to me. I never disrespect anyone, I simply decline once I see things go left during the initial conversation. If people come here just to fantasize, thats cool. I just don’t like the attempts to catfish.
Same here. I don't feed into other men's fetishes if I don't share that fetish but if I see a post from someone who has a similar lifestyle or kink then I socialize . My rule is, engage in what you like and ignore the rest.

It takes a while to find the real couples in this web site ....and then many of us just follow their posts only. We personally have got a lot of insight on how better to handle the lifestyle thanks to experienced couples here. So we have no complaints at all. Just tolerate others in much the same way in which we put up with trash on TV and spam in our mail box...no problem.

Have you looked at the BlacktoWhite.net site. There is a link just to the right of the Forums link. It also has a personals section that appears to be very active. With 504 in your screen name you well know there are a couple of hundred thousand women in New Orleans this weekend in town for Mardi Gras but you won’t find them on the internet. They are on the streets and in the bars wanting to fuck the guys who approach them and engage in conversation and dance with some suggestive talking and touching. If a black man isn’t fucking a tourist between now and Fat Tuesday in town for Mardi Gras he’s not trying. Push away from the keyboard and go have a good time.