services of hotwife

i am hotwife and we had one experience with bull before one year. we are not continously in this life style. now again looking bull

my query is i m submassive hotwife so what sex services i should ready to give bull. what less what most and what extreme level. only experienced bull can give answer on it

The Services you should give to Bull to blowjob. The most of Bulls like the blowjob. Change poses for him try different posses like you had never done it before. Cow girl legs on the air Reverse cow girl,oral Standing. Lizzard postions and so on …..

Reactions: Desejo de corno
so you want
The Services you should give to Bull to blowjob. The most of Bulls like the blowjob. Change poses for him try different posses like you had never done it before. Cow girl legs on the air Reverse cow girl,oral Standing. Lizzard postions and so on …..
so you want to say just position change sex are extreme action of bull. strange

Reactions: Desejo de corno
i am hotwife and we had one experience with bull before one year. we are not continously in this life style. now again looking bull

my query is i m submassive hotwife so what sex services i should ready to give bull. what less what most and what extreme level. only experienced bull can give answer on it
For me it’s all about being submissive and then you can really feel for how the situation is going!
Reading the room so to speak. An inexperienced bull will just go straight to it as opposed to a bull who is experienced will sort of show you the ropes.

More to the point is what are your limits??
I’m here for any questions you need answering so fire away

Reactions: nainshar
For me it’s all about being submissive and then you can really feel for how the situation is going!
Reading the room so to speak. An inexperienced bull will just go straight to it as opposed to a bull who is experienced will sort of show you the ropes.

More to the point is what are your limits??
I’m here for any questions you need answering so fire away
no limit , its totally open to everyone , what is less ir extreme limit of bull

no limit , its totally open to everyone , what is less ir extreme limit of bull
Ok that’s a good start then as you shouldn’t be put in a situation you’re not comfortable with. That’s the main thing

I think every bull is different in that respect but myself I like to push the whole way lol