Jan 4, 2022
I highly doubt this will happen but a closed mouth/mind won’t get fed.

Today is Wednesday and I have some free time on Friday and I would enjoy nothing more than to have a sex filled morning with some 420 in Hammond, La. The session would last until about 2:30-3:00pm and then we can go our separate with the hopes of doing it again. I’m looking for a hotwife or a single female. I don’t discriminate because I’m equal opportunity employer. The age though is a must and fall in between the ages of 25-55. I may be able to host depending on where I can get a room. It also depends on the amount of responses I get in the meantime. All I ask is come ready with very minimal clothing.

If you’re a cuck and you’re reading this and you want to be included in the action that is fine as well, I just want you to know that I’m a huge supporter of the BWO.

A must: DDF, no hard drugs, and no flaking.

Pictures will be provided upon agreement that the female is willing and ready to meet. So if this something that sounds great then send me a message and we can get started. If you’re unsure if it can happen please take the time and really think about it becomes frustrating when men offer their wives only to dick picks.

About me: 40 year old male 8in BBC 6ft 190-195lbs