Sex with pregnant busty hotwife

Years ago, I was doing a married pregnant girl. She lived 3 doors away in my apartment building.
Her hubby and I did know each other but we weren't friends, hi in the hall, parking lot.
One day they see me and tell me she's pregnant, they were excited, all good but what did I care.
She and I shared coffee a few times at her or my place after hubby went to work, no biggie.
One morning she tells me they have a lot of sex but since she got pregnant she's so horny and needs more. I'm like WTF ? 10 minutes later were in my bed getting it on. Hubby left at 7:30, she'd be at my place 15 minutes later. I was off Wed & Thurs so that was automatic. She'd visit whenever I was home and her hubby was at work. There were times I'd do her in the morning and again that afternoon. At least twice a week sometimes more. She was very open with me about how often they had sex. She'd visit after hubby left and tell me they went 2 rounds. I was getting his seconds for sure. There was times I'd fuck her in the afternoon just befor hubby got home.
I did her from about 3 months? untill she was big, 8 months maybe. Toward the end it was doggy or her on top. I will say she was a firecracker in bed but as she got big I didn't think she was all that sexy, but she would fuck the hell out of me. She'd swallow no problem but usually I'd unload inside her. Anal was often part of our fun.

• Love
Reactions: black75