Sex with wife after feels much different

I love the moment when I put my hard, dick in my wife's freshly fucked cunt full of another man's semen. That feeling when you slide inside her. No resistance. Fully open and silky smooth. When you are inside you can feel that she has been opened by another man's cock. That plus the feeling of his semen covering you is mind-blowing. You really have to try it
If my wife follows through, I will get to experience it tomorrow night. She plans to meet up with a guy she has had a crush on for years and he just found out. She plans to let him fuck her bare and cum deep inside her pussy before coming ho,e to fuck me. I can’t wait!

I love the moment when I put my hard, dick in my wife's freshly fucked cunt full of another man's semen. That feeling when you slide inside her. No resistance. Fully open and silky smooth. When you are inside you can feel that she has been opened by another man's cock. That plus the feeling of his semen covering you is mind-blowing. You really have to try it
Spot on, the lack of resistance as I enter my wife's freshly fucked hole feels great as I slide right in. Whether you call it sloppy seconds or silky seconds it is a one of a kind sensation feeling your wife's pussy after as you put it, "opened up by another man's cock". The sight of looking down at my cock as I fuck her and see how I am covered in another mans sperm is definitely mind-blowing and such a turn on for me that I have never lasted more tan a few minutes.

My wife followed through last night and came home to me with another man’s cum in her pussy. For the first time, I licked her pussy with another man’s cum inside and was surprised that it wasn’t a lot different. It was a little slicker but otherwise wasn’t much different. Other than my wife clearly enjoying my tongue flicking across her lips and tasting her and her friend mixed together

I then slipped inside and it was fantastic. The more I pumped, the more I felt his contribution coating my dick and lubricanting both of us. It was “AMAZING”! We fucked in several different positions and at one point she sucked my cock after I had been fucking her. It was so hot! She said the next time she is going to have me fuck her just a little and then she wants to suck his cum off my dick. Um, yes please!