Sex with wife after feels much different

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We're into mfm, one regular guy, 2 3 times a month.
What is it that makes sex with her so much different after they finish? Yea her puss is a slippy mess but I'm talking about HOW she fucks me after. Been many times I've gone 2 or 3 rounds in a night, just her and me, not mfm, shes alwaysinto it and we have fun. When he's with us she is 100% different after him when I start with how she moves, feels and kisses me. If he does her anal she feels yet more different, he'll do her butt for maybe 5 min, always long slow pumps till he cums, he'll kinda unwind giving her another 2 or 3 pumps then pulls out, she'll roll onto her back and calm down, I'll slide into her pussy and she's super ready for me but SO different in how she moves under me.

What is it that makes sex with her so much different after they finish? Yea her puss is a slippy mess but I'm talking about HOW she fucks me after. Been many times I've gone 2 or 3 rounds in a night, just her and me, not mfm, shes alwaysinto it and we have fun. When he's with us she is 100% different after him when I start with how she moves, feels and kisses me. If he does her anal she feels yet more different, he'll do her butt for maybe 5 min, always long slow pumps till he cums, he'll kinda unwind giving her another 2 or 3 pumps then pulls out, she'll roll onto her back and calm down, I'll slide into her pussy and she's super ready for me but SO different in how she moves under me.
My guess her fucking other guys feels liberating and raises her self esteem. May also feel good about you being ok with it.

It is not unusually for things to be different while playing with others. In our experience, sometimes her reactions are very familiar, very similar to when her and I are together alone. Other times, she reacts differently, how she moans, what she says, a difference in how her body quakes during orgasm,. She says she thinks it all comes down to mood, his style, even the different shape or size of his cock that can make her orgasm seem a different, not better , not worse (okay some are better than others)

I love the difference. I need it, I crave it I want it . There is nothing like a used woman, nothing like it.

Its not the sloppy seconds, I don't like that term, its how turned on she is, how she kisss me, how she moves, the sweat on her body, her catching her breath, his smell on her...yea she is friggin SLICK down there, too slippery but the whole aspect is whats exciting. My wife is on fire horny for me after other guy finishes, she's same for him after me. Seeing her so turned on makes me turned on as well as our friend. Him or I have no problem getting and staying hard or recovering for next round.
As stated above the more sex she has the more willing she is....kinky....for sure, way apart from her "normal" everyday self.

I agree! There is nothing hotter than fucking my wife after she has been with another man! She is all worked up and the more she fucks the kinkier she gets. Plus, sliding into her swollen pussy is amazing! There really isn’t anything better!
Let me guess....the kinkier she gets....she'll take it in the back door?
Mine will no problem....after we've done her once each and after she's cum.
...after she's cum it's game on....

That is something that insures I am a cuck. With my 2 biggest cuck relationships , last one especially, anal was something others got but not me. I do not know why but with my ex-wife when she got her butthole cherry popped... I never asked nor did she offer. Like a unspoken understanding. Even though she was taken anal pretty much on a daily basis. With my most intense cuck relationship, I got my gf ready and another man got her cherry butthole also. We talked of anal and she understood for some reason I really got off on her giving to others but not to me....Extremely intense.

I agree. My wife is usually on cloud 9 and talks, walks and smiles and feels much better after a threesome.
Oh yea, after a night with him she's confident, sexy and so horny.
Now that we're really comfy with him there's been times she'll go ********, when she returns to the bedroom she'll have my shirt on unbuttoned and high heels, she'll strut in front of us with her head up high, shoulders back and tits out and she looks hotter than hell.

That is something that insures I am a cuck. With my 2 biggest cuck relationships , last one especially, anal was something others got but not me. I do not know why but with my ex-wife when she got her butthole cherry popped... I never asked nor did she offer. Like a unspoken understanding. Even though she was taken anal pretty much on a daily basis. With my most intense cuck relationship, I got my gf ready and another man got her cherry butthole also. We talked of anal and she understood for some reason I really got off on her giving to others but not to me....Extremely intense.
Same

Reactions: WaltHardman
She has always done anal, even before becoming a hotwife. When I say kinkier, I mean that she is even wilder in bed. She is more vocal about what she wants, she sucks my cock and fucks me as if this is the last cock she will ever see.

Are other hotwives the same way? Once they are in the moment, they crave more?

What it sound like it she fucking other guys. But is making love to you their usually a difference.

She's adapting her style to her new bull.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I agree! There is nothing hotter than fucking my wife after she has been with another man! She is all worked up and the more she fucks the kinkier she gets. Plus, sliding into her swollen pussy is amazing! There really isn’t anything better!
I agree with you as well. It is very hot to fuck the wife after she has been with another guy. She is very worked up and I like the smell of him on her as well as kissing her and tasting his cock.

It's the exact opposite for me. We like to play mfm sometimes, taking turns. She is very sub, it pisses me off that she submits to another, That brings out a very aggressive side in me and I fuck her really hard. I have to outperform the other guy and punish her for enjoying him.
Of course she and I both know all this and she pushes my buttons just the way I want her to, and she likes knowing that she has this ability to drive me nearly insane by doing what I tell her to do. I know sometimes the other guys are kind of intimidated and that's a different power trip.

I love the moment when I put my hard, dick in my wife's freshly fucked cunt full of another man's semen. That feeling when you slide inside her. No resistance. Fully open and silky smooth. When you are inside you can feel that she has been opened by another man's cock. That plus the feeling of his semen covering you is mind-blowing. You really have to try it