Anal sex with wife

Not to brag or anything, but my cock was a notch to big for my wife's tight asshole, so we really hadn't done much anal sex until we meet my wife lover 3 years ago.
He didn't ask either, he just stroke his dickhead against my wife's asshole to lube her with his precum and here own pussy juice after he had fucked her doggy style and pushed his cock slowly inside my wife's ass. She was sucking me at the same time so I saw her face and at first she was slightly uncomfortable with it, but after his second or third slow stroke he just had her. After that my wife is a anal slut, just loves to have his longer but slightly thinner cock than mine up her ass and have huge orgasms while he fuck her.
When she sleeps over at his house alone from time to time I can almost guarantee that he has fucked her ass at least once and when we have threesomes I sometimes fuck her in the ass too, with her lover's cum as lube. She really loves that.
I love fingerfucking my wife when her lover fucks her ass. One part is that I love too feel his movement and strokes in my wife's body and the other part is that I can feel his cock slide in and out in her ass, it is so incredible hot! Sometimes, when my wife is up to it (she sometimes have so hard orgasms that she passes out between us and get headache after she wakes up, so it is not so often we DP her...), she sits over my cock while her lover fuck here ass and I have never managed to keep on fucking her after her lover had shoot his cum in her ass, cos it is so increadeblely hot too feel his throbbing cock against mine and that make me cum.
And almost every Sunday my wife's lover had stayed thee night with us he wakes up my wife with his cock in her ass and starts fucking her real slow and calm until I wake up by my wife's moan trying to be quiet but fails and the rhythmic movement in the bed. Sometimes I finger fuck he and sometimes I just sucking and playing with her tits until the incredible feeling you get when a man with great pleasure cum in your wife ass while she have an orgasm on his pulsating cock filling her with hot cum, she really love it!. And I love Sunday mornings :)

IMG_0353.JPG

Not to brag or anything, but my cock was a notch to big for my wife's tight asshole, so we really hadn't done much anal sex until we meet my wife lover 3 years ago.
He didn't ask either, he just stroke his dickhead against my wife's asshole to lube her with his precum and here own pussy juice after he had fucked her doggy style and pushed his cock slowly inside my wife's ass. She was sucking me at the same time so I saw her face and at first she was slightly uncomfortable with it, but after his second or third slow stroke he just had her. After that my wife is a anal slut, just loves to have his longer but slightly thinner cock than mine up her ass and have huge orgasms while he fuck her.
When she sleeps over at his house alone from time to time I can almost guarantee that he has fucked her ass at least once and when we have threesomes I sometimes fuck her in the ass too, with her lover's cum as lube. She really loves that.
I love fingerfucking my wife when her lover fucks her ass. One part is that I love too feel his movement and strokes in my wife's body and the other part is that I can feel his cock slide in and out in her ass, it is so incredible hot! Sometimes, when my wife is up to it (she sometimes have so hard orgasms that she passes out between us and get headache after she wakes up, so it is not so often we DP her...), she sits over my cock while her lover fuck here ass and I have never managed to keep on fucking her after her lover had shoot his cum in her ass, cos it is so increadeblely hot too feel his throbbing cock against mine and that make me cum.
And almost every Sunday my wife's lover had stayed thee night with us he wakes up my wife with his cock in her ass and starts fucking her real slow and calm until I wake up by my wife's moan trying to be quiet but fails and the rhythmic movement in the bed. Sometimes I finger fuck he and sometimes I just sucking and playing with her tits until the incredible feeling you get when a man with great pleasure cum in your wife ass while she have an orgasm on his pulsating cock filling her with hot cum, she really love it!. And I love Sunday mornings :)

View attachment 1768486
She is a true beauty ... and what a lovely ass she has :)

View attachment 1768486
Amazing wife