Anal sex with wife

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If your gal takes it in the back door does the other guy do her different?
Harder? Faster? Deeper? Slow anal sex? Hard core butt fuck?
She on hands and knees? Flat on her belly?
Our back story...wife and I tried anal three times ever, never went well, all good. We get into mfm fun with this guy we know, after about maybe 10 visits over more than a year, one night he just did her butt hole. Didn't really ask. He was doing her from behind, she was enjoying like usual, he reached for the lube, slicked up his dick, put some around/in her butt, she said whoa, he got lined up, she just went with it. He went SLOW, took a long minute but got all the way in. He took probably 10 SLOW full pumps, she grunted like crazy, he pulled out and she said WOW. Since then anal as become part of our fun. He always gets in there for at least a bit but sometimes he cums back there. I've fucked her butt many times since then. There's been nights we've both done her butt. Always her on all fours, one time she got onto her belly and he did her like that.
Last time he visited, he's in her butt, she seems to enjoy it IF she's really turned on, from him or me. He's deep in her, she's grunting, she says...you can go a little faster...I'm like whoa but she was OK with it. He picked up his speed a little and unloaded. It was hot as hell.
Like two days later she and I having a nice session, she asked for anal, that had never happened. I'm going slow, she asks for faster, I came very soon. We're laying there, she says it felt good. It's all good in my head but I'm like what happened?

I love fuck anal or oral deeper and harder
Yes, it is good for a man to fuck any of a woman's holes deep and hard. Nature made us to gain pleasure from our cocks in such ways.

It is a vital demonstration of male domination. We men have the cock to penetrate, the woman has holes to receive. Penetration to the fullest demonstrates superiority and control. Depositing seed deep inside leaves a reminder after we have finally withdrawn.

Hi had 4 times anal sex with my wife since we are together. I was her first doing anal. The first time we were bfs, many years ago. She liked when she was totally aroused and after I work her tight asshole a little bit, she even orgasmed, 2 different occasions. One was dp with a dildo and my cock. But she never liked the sensations after the anal sex. And the days after she has the sensation she can't control herself. That is why now she doesn't like that. Sometimes I try but she laugh and say no 😜

I have never had much of an interest in anal, so my wife’s first real experiences with anal have been with the guy she has been seeing. He had always had an interest but had never been with a woman who was willing to try it.

My wife “gave” it to him as a Christmas present early on when they were seeing eachother. Being type A, my wife had done a lot of research on it for the first time and decided she wanted to be on her back with her knees to her chest and feet on his chest while he knelt right beneath her butt. She wanted to be able to see his face as he went in and she wanted him to be able to see the show as he went in.

Overall, my wife wouldn’t say it’s the most pleasurable of sensations but she does say it brings about a heightened sense of being very close and intimate which she does enjoy.

It’s not something they do every time they see one another, but it has become a more regular part of their dates.

Jennifer will do anal with me and select men. She has to ease into it so it will start with her on her hands and knees with me lubing her ass and slowly finger fucking her asshole with one finger. After a minute or two I will use two fingers and slightly increasing the speed. Depending on how big the guy is I might use three fingers too. I am responsible for lubing the guy's cock so he has to be comfortable with male on male touching. I will also spread her ass hole open just a little bit to make easier for the guy to guide it in. One thing, by my lubing his dick, I can also tell if he's hard enough. Penetration and ultimately her pleasure requires a very hard cock.

If your gal takes it in the back door does the other guy do her different?
Harder? Faster? Deeper? Slow anal sex? Hard core butt fuck?
She on hands and knees? Flat on her belly?
Our back story...wife and I tried anal three times ever, never went well, all good. We get into mfm fun with this guy we know, after about maybe 10 visits over more than a year, one night he just did her butt hole. Didn't really ask. He was doing her from behind, she was enjoying like usual, he reached for the lube, slicked up his dick, put some around/in her butt, she said whoa, he got lined up, she just went with it. He went SLOW, took a long minute but got all the way in. He took probably 10 SLOW full pumps, she grunted like crazy, he pulled out and she said WOW. Since then anal as become part of our fun. He always gets in there for at least a bit but sometimes he cums back there. I've fucked her butt many times since then. There's been nights we've both done her butt. Always her on all fours, one time she got onto her belly and he did her like that.
Last time he visited, he's in her butt, she seems to enjoy it IF she's really turned on, from him or me. He's deep in her, she's grunting, she says...you can go a little faster...I'm like whoa but she was OK with it. He picked up his speed a little and unloaded. It was hot as hell.
Like two days later she and I having a nice session, she asked for anal, that had never happened. I'm going slow, she asks for faster, I came very soon. We're laying there, she says it felt good. It's all good in my head but I'm like what happened?
Each man has a different style, posistion, tempo. Mmm

Well, my wife loves to feel a cock inside her pussy and to drain one with the mouth, that means she was never the kind of partner who asks for anal sex - I had a gf who reclaimed in the ass if I spent more than a few weeks without pluging my dick there inside, for comparison.

But she gets seriously turned on if a man is really pounding her deep and then goes for the butt. She turns very vocal also and, yes, other guys never hesitate to stuff all her holes.