Wife with another guy

If you do share your wife
With a repeat guy, they know each others likes...
Is it just sex? Hard fucking in several positions? Do they kiss? How many times will he cum?
Or does it get romantic? Make out type long kissing ? Lovemaking type sex?
Does she hold him like she's getting banged hard of hold him because she likes what he's doing with her?
Do you only watch or take a turn?
What about a stranger ?
For us we do this with same guy, we're all a good fit. It's a lot of sensual lovemaking type sex but it does get hard core sometimes. Wife likes long slow sex for sure but when he takes charge and flips her over she sticks her butt out so he can really go to town. Seeing her muscles keeping her body tight as she pushes back against him drives me wild.
Good stuff Loridan. We’ve only had a couple of experiences and they were recent with one coming yesterday. My wife’s work colleague and her fiancé are a bit of an enigma but primarily partake in a cuckold relationship with a steady multi year bull. The the fiancée of the friend is not a diminutive cuck. He’s definitely well above average in size

Both times they fucked was after some steady drinking. Nothing trashy or heavy just steady and fun. The sex has been different both times. Last night she pulled him on top of her as they were playing around with each other and they made out for a good little while. The romantic hint was nice but that changed really quickly afterwards and it got rough. Choking, light slapping and her requesting to be spit on took center stage. The first time was just vigorous sex in terms of the pace and such. He fills my wife but she’s really into getting the top of her pussy hit and he definitely does that while I just can’t.

So far I’ve just watched but my wife has given me a hand job around the time he’s finishing. Other than that we’ve figured out that she would rather have me watch. Unfortunately we both like the prospect of another guy joining in with him but it fell through earlier in the day. Overall they have a great chemistry and it’s very passionate.

My wife and I were each others firsts, she was 16 when we met and since then she has had 2 others were I was present. There has to be a connection for her to be attracted to the guy be it humour or personality, she has to like his personality and according to her, he has to be someone I would get along with in a normal situation.

My wife and I were each others firsts, she was 16 when we met and since then she has had 2 others were I was present. There has to be a connection for her to be attracted to the guy be it humour or personality, she has to like his personality and according to her, he has to be someone I would get along with in a normal situation.
Yeah edboo it’s the same for us. Limited sample size (1) but I think that will remain true.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Reading the responses it seems others are like us.
Romantic can mean different things.
The one night deal we did have...in the hotel bar leading up to going to his room was VERY exciting. It was a first for us chatting with any guy in a hotel bar and thinking it might lead to something. He was very good looking, in shape and well dressed, wife was into him for sure. The few drinks and the easy conversation was fun. His flirtatious comments were polite, not nasty at all but very effective. My wife just about melted while we visited. He asked us to join him in his room for another drink, he went to bathroom and let us talk it over. Wife told me instantly yes. He returned, we finished our drinks then went up to his room. More conversation, he was smooth, didn't suggest anything. Wife was the one...she asked me if she could kiss him. Everything was going great, she sucked him for a bit, he got her off orally. About one minute into him doing her he got really demanding, saying how hard he was going to fuck her, how she was going to love...my dick up your ass...things like that. I didn't like it. She finally said we need to leave. He was like WTF ? She slid her dress on, grabbed her underwear and we left. Huge buzz kill.
Different guy, local we met at a bar. Similar deal, he was good looking and polite. He lived near by. We went to his place, I just watched. Lots of kissing, some oral, nice sex for them. She liked it. Did it 2 more times at his place, it's was fun but not very relaxing for us. First two visits I only watched, third time I took a turn.
Our regular and original guy. He not the type she thinks is sexy or hot but it's works for us.
For us(my wife) she really gets into anticipating when he'll be visiting. We're very comfy with him, it's easy chit chat for a few. Wife flirts with him (and me) by taking her bra off with her blouse still on, unbuttoned enough to show a tit. soon some kissing, more chatting, more kissing then up to our bedroom. We get naked, more kissing, lots of oral for all of us, she gets off from one of us going down on her. Plenty of hard fast fucking but lots of slow easy sex, she gets REALLY turned on. She fucks him like I can't believe sometimes, she's SO into it with him. Then she does the same with me while he watches.
It's fun because we're all comfy together and know what to expect.

With a repeat guy, they know each others likes... - To get reinvited means she really enjoyed you the last time, and you know how to behave with hubby too.

Is it just sex? - yes, friendly sex

Hard fucking in several positions? - usually, yes. the end of a most successful weekend means every orifice is throbbing.

Do they kiss? - she doesn't kiss guests

How many times will he cum? - some come once and go. Some stay for hours, and nobody's counting orgasms. One guy had a rule - come three times over the course of two or three hours, then go away and rejuvenate, and come back later and do it again.

Or does it get romantic? Make out type long kissing ? Lovemaking type sex? - lovemaking type sex happens, yes, but there's no real romance to it outside of out own personal relationship.

Does she hold him like she's getting banged hard of hold him because she likes what he's doing with her? yes, and yes. She loves getting banged hard. She clings hard when she's having an orgasm or just a great time.

Do you only watch or take a turn? [ Usually I take a lot of turns too, but I also give them one on one time, with me there but not participating, too. With guests i really trust I've sometimes left for half an hour to an hour or so, but that's rare.

What about a stranger ? - All our guests are strangers. We do not play with people we know.

Asian wife- We started out with my friend from work who became a family friend who my wife knew. He was married and we knew his wife. I suggested the MFM with my wife and she was okay with it.
There was some intimacy but nothing heavy. They gave each other oral, she spread her legs, he penetrated her, no condoms. He was nice enough to tell her when he was ready to cum. She said, "I'm ready go ahead'.
I'm watching as he blows his load in her. He pulls out and I'm already hard from watching. I open her legs again and penetrate her. Her pussy is silky smooth from my friends cum. I wind up putting a second load in her tiny Filipina pussy. I think of her as a beautiful sexy slut wife during those times.

Last edited:
This is awesome!! I think it is so hot that guys do things alone with you that they would never do in front of your husband AND the fact that you go along with those things and hopefully actively participate in those things. WOW, love that!!
Great post..when wife dated, she loved being seen in public with her black lovers...they were all classy and true gentleman. She also spent a mini vacation with her regular (5 years) when his wife was out of town. She enjoyed the kissing, touching, her man undressing her etc. At first I was with her, but we/she discovered she was much more open and committed without me there. She usually took pics or video for my pleasure when she got home, or I picked her up from her room date..

• Wow
I’ve shared my wife a few times. She loves it. She’s fuked my best mate who is married. Others have been strangers. We havent done it for a while which is a shame . But we both know it’s just a pleasure thing. I’m also bi which she doesn’t know. So I get to see the best of both worlds .realy missing cock and the sharing thing.

I’ve shared my wife a few times. She loves it. She’s fuked my best mate who is married. Others have been strangers. We havent done it for a while which is a shame . But we both know it’s just a pleasure thing. I’m also bi which she doesn’t know. So I get to see the best of both worlds .realy missing cock and the sharing thing.
I love watching them stuff my asian wife's mouth. Taking turns each unloading down her throat

Attachments

• asianteenblowjob001.gif
    asianteenblowjob001.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 108
  • 21125883.gif
    21125883.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
My wife have fucked 7 men after marrying me but only my best friend have fucked her many times until the last man that has been, and still is her regular lover over the 3 last years. She did most things with the men that fucked her and she still do the whole package with her lover, she kisses him, suck and fuck him, wake up sex with him and he cum in her mouth, pussy, tits and ass... All of it. Her lover can freely use my wife just as I do and when she sleep over at his house he usually cum in my wife 3 times and I still love too fuck her when she returns in the morning, filled up with morning fresh cum, just as enjoyed it the first time she returned so sexy and newly fucked.
. She sometimes spend a whole weekend alone with her lover at his home or at his cabin. And sometimes we both fuck her at our home or at his place, it is no big deal really. My wife love it, I love it and my wife's lover surely loves to just use my wife for pleasure and enjoyment. I even let her go on vacation with her lover this year. In April she and her lover was in Spain for 10 days in a bungalow they rented at a naturist resort. The picture below was the very first I got after they had arrived and it's taken behind their rented bungalow. My wife only wear her hotwife bracelet and her wedding ring and you don't even have too zoom in to see that my wife swollen pussy lips is freshly fucked. She was full of her lovers cum she later told me.
My wife is very afraid of pictures ending up in the wrong hands so she will not send pictures that you can see her fuck her lover, (not even with me) so they didn't take any, but by the pictures I received in those ten days I could tell that her lover had fucked her her pussy or her ass by the front pictures and rear pictures of my wife. I got a few during those 10 days and her lover really likes fucking my wife's ass by the look of the rear pictures of my wife I got......

And I still smile by remembering the looks she got when I meet them at the arrival gate at the airport too pick them up, coz a lot of the people that have seen my wife and her lover on the plane and assumed that my wife was married with him and was just shockingly looking at us when she hugged and tongue kissed me infront of what they thought was her husband...
:)

My wife at the bungalow.jpg.

Not great quality, but here's two stills of my wife with another guy in our bed.
What I love about the first still is that she only met this guy an hour before,yet his firmly commanding my wife to get her arse in the air so he can fuck her..
As expected, the second still is of his fucking my wife from behind

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121-142832.png
    Screenshot_20231121-142832.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20231121-143025.png
    Screenshot_20231121-143025.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
Yes exactly we all agree that we are here just to fuck
Wife here,
My husband sets everything up and I use to be really shy then one night we had drinks and I had vodka and I get very frisky and he had a friend over one night and they both dared me to put something on that’s sexy and I was little tipsy and horny and his friend wanted a closer look and my husband said that I should let him and his friend started touching me and we started kissing and and he told me to kneel infront of him and I couldn’t help it and I was sucking his cock and my husband started smashing me from behind.
Yes exactly we all agree that we are here just to fuck
I Used to say no to kissing but a while back the guy asked if he could kiss her once and I let him and I was massively turned on and no when I share her it’s sexy watching her kiss men in a threesome

• Love
I've got a hand full of FWBs. I fuck bareback with them 2-3 times a month. They cum inside all my holes as often as they can ( normally 2 to 3 times one guy ) and it's just pure sex, Nothing romatically. I just wnat to fuck them and want their cum. That's it. Nothing more. 😉
Wife here,
I love bringing my swollen used pussy home to my man and reclaim what’s his , I’m sore when he does but I like the feeling;)

Wife here,
I love bringing my swollen used pussy home to my man and reclaim what’s his , I’m sore when he does but I like the feeling;)
We do this with a guy we know semi regularly. It's a LOT of sex (for her) when he's with us. We take turns doing her. It's a 3 or 4 hour romp for us. She's VERY horny for days after. The day after he's been with us she says she's sore but we still have some good sex.

• Love
My wife enjoys the kissing and defiantly repeat visits, once a trust is built, the long term guys will get tested for stds and if they are clean the condom goes away. The type of sex they have is entirely up to my wife and the guy, sometimes it is just hardcore fucking, but other it is a sensuous love making session. With some guys I get to watch, some I get to join in and other I am not even there.