Wife with another guy

My wife's most recent FWB / bulls / playmates. These she goes all out with, from just straight sex to intimate love making to hardcore fucking. Date nights and weekends away as well. When sleeping over they cuddle, kiss etc. Orgasms with them don't always happen but when they do it's always real. She certainly has her own connection with each, if she didn't the sex and content wouldn't be real and as great as it is.
Outstanding !!! Thanks for posting !!

My wife's most recent FWB / bulls / playmates. These she goes all out with, from just straight sex to intimate love making to hardcore fucking. Date nights and weekends away as well. When sleeping over they cuddle, kiss etc. Orgasms with them don't always happen but when they do it's always real. She certainly has her own connection with each, if she didn't the sex and content wouldn't be real and as great as it is.
Very nice!

Reactions: Rick_The_Mariner
Rick_The_Mariner said:

I'd love for that to be a bunch of BCC. A few white guy wouldn't hurt. ;)