Wife with another guy

My wife and I were each others firsts, she was 16 when we met and since then she has had 2 others were I was present. There has to be a connection for her to be attracted to the guy be it humour or personality, she has to like his personality and according to her, he has to be someone I would get along with in a normal situation.
Exactly! The few guys she/we chose to play with us, for her, she says she looks for guys who are similar to me (her husband).

Not great quality, but here's two stills of my wife with another guy in our bed.
What I love about the first still is that she only met this guy an hour before,yet his firmly commanding my wife to get her arse in the air so he can fuck her..
As expected, the second still is of his fucking my wife from behind
I know my wife has a great arse,and the guys she's been with all clearly enjoyed fucking her in all fours.
This is a different guy, he had a huge cock and totally stretched her out. I chose this still because I love his cheekiness,watching himself in our mirror as he fucked and stretched my wife's cunt .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109-154126.png
    Screenshot_20240109-154126.png
    1 MB · Views: 128
If you do share your wife
With a repeat guy, they know each others likes...
Is it just sex? Hard fucking in several positions? Do they kiss? How many times will he cum?
Or does it get romantic? Make out type long kissing ? Lovemaking type sex?
Does she hold him like she's getting banged hard of hold him because she likes what he's doing with her?
Do you only watch or take a turn?
What about a stranger ?
For us we do this with same guy, we're all a good fit. It's a lot of sensual lovemaking type sex but it does get hard core sometimes. Wife likes long slow sex for sure but when he takes charge and flips her over she sticks her butt out so he can really go to town. Seeing her muscles keeping her body tight as she pushes back against him drives me wild.
Sean here. Been sharing my Jennifer for nearly 30 years now. When we lived in Denver we had two regulars that was closer to romantic sex, long kisses, lots of touching and stroking. Missionary, her on top, from behind, we enjoyed all the positions. For us it's always a threesome, while I may watch some I always join in.

For the men we meet now, it's more just sex, but she still enjoys long kisses and lot of foreplay, but the actual sex is a little harder.

The part I love about all this is when Jennifer spreads her legs rotates her hip up and he slides his cock in for the first time. Event to this day I am on the verge of cunning when I see that.

The part I love about all this is when Jennifer spreads her legs rotates her hip up and he slides his cock in for the first time. Event to this day I am on the verge of cunning when I see that.
I agree with this. There is the visual excitement and maybe even the taboo of what is happening. I consider Stag/Vixen basically wife sharing No one is being forced or degraded. All parties are aware of conditions (if there are any) in a hetero MFM threesome.
For me a lot is going on in my head. My normally introverted Asian wife agrees to a threesome with a guy we vetted from a trusted web site we have always used. Time and date is set at a local hotel. Wife and I discuss what the "session" might look like days ahead of time. Her only restrictions, no S&M, no anal and no double vag.
The wife and the other male start off while I get the camera ready. And this is where it starts. They start kissing, she'll grab his cock during this, she offers up her tits for him to suck. Eventually she'll get on her knees and start blowing him. Keep in mind we just met this guy 20 minutes earlier, and already my wife has his cock in her mouth. I'm smiling thinking what a sexy slut she is.
She'll get into position for the guy to get at her pussy. She's offering up her most private, personal body part to be used by this stranger. She's letting some guy push his dick into her wet pussy with the knowledge that he'll eventually deliver a load of sperm in her.
I step in to get my cock sucked because now my sweet little Asian wife has become a whore working two cock. I watch as the other guy gets close. I announce to the wife, "Get ready baby, he going to cum in you". She'll say "I ready". Sure enough he cums in her. I tell her, "Hold still baby, I'm putting another load in there".

Attachments

• slow motion.gif
    slow motion.gif
    15.9 MB · Views: 153
I've got a hand full of FWBs. I fuck bareback with them 2-3 times a month. They cum inside all my holes as often as they can ( normally 2 to 3 times one guy ) and it's just pure sex, Nothing romatically. I just wnat to fuck them and want their cum. That's it. Nothing more. 😉
same with me. most of my guys are regulars I see when we can meet. It's usually 1-3 times a month. sometimes more if our schedules line up. and, yes no romance, just fucking, sucking and cumming. Not looking for anything beyond fun, no commitment sex! michael will participate, watch or both.

Reactions: compassionatedom
my wife is 60 years old now,she was shared first time when she was 45,and I guess because of our age and the fact that we are still in love after being married for more then 30 years,her bulls never got close to make love with her ,all of them where determined to breed her ,just empty their balls in her womb and then leave immediately,pure breeding instinct from both parties my wife and her bulls.In the pics my wife with some of her bulls

Attachments

• IMG_9827.jpeg
    IMG_9827.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 133
Is it just sex? Hard fucking in several positions? Do they kiss? How many times will he cum?
Does she hold him like she's getting banged hard of hold him because she likes what he's doing with her?
What about a stranger ?
For us we do this with same guy, we're all a good fit. It's a lot of sensual lovemaking type sex but it does get hard core sometimes. Wife likes long slow sex for sure but when he takes charge and flips her over she sticks her butt out so he can really go to town. Seeing her muscles keeping her body tight as she pushes back against him drives me wild.
Yes I share her with others
some regular guys and some different guys, like taking her to a club and let anyone who wants her fuck her just get in line.
I normally take my turn or several turns.
a regular guy she will make out with or make love with him, at sex club it is just sex her sucking n fucking no kissing,
yes she will fuck strangers when the situation is right, sometimes I bring home guys she don’t know and let them fuck her with me.
sometimes someone I’ve met on line will call me and if we are having sex, I will tell him I’m fucking my wife come on over and join us, and some of them will be right over to enjoy my hot fucked wife.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
What about a stranger ?

Great questions! Let's see...

Q. Is it just sex?
A. My wife has a regular and I would say that the sex is more intense and pleasurable now that they have gotten to know each other.

Q. Hard fucking in several positions?
A. Yes. That's what she loves about their sexual escapades - dominant, rough sex.

Q. Do they kiss?
A. Yes. Lots of heavy kissing and making out. She loves it. I love it too - makes the sex more passionate.

Q. How many times will he cum?
A. Usually once, but he makes her cum multiple times.

Q. Or does it get romantic?
A. Not really, unless you consider hard passionate sex romantic. He shows up, strips off her clothes in about 30 seconds, and they have sex in every position for about an hour or so - makes her cum 4-5 times, and then he finishes.

Q. Make out type long kissing?
A. Yes,

Q. Lovemaking type sex?
A. More rough sex than the lovemaking type, but there is usually some aftercare caressing and hugging at the end.

Q. Does she hold him like she's getting banged hard or holding him because she likes what he's doing with her?
A. Both!

Q. Do you only watch or take a turn?
A. Mostly listen from the adjacent bedroom/office or our living room

Q. What about a stranger?
A. She only had a couple of ONS. It was exciting and fun but prefers having sex with her regular guy more.

I'd have to say we are a good fit with her DOM. We both prefer she has someone she knows and trusts. It certainly hasn't been boring. I feel like we are only just getting started in terms of her sexual exploration with him and how I fit into their relationship. We've also talked about her meeting other guys, and having at least one more regular, but it becomes tricky with schedules and all.