Wife likes us to have sex befor our friend arrives

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers, we keep this very private. Wife and I don't really talk about it much other than when he will visit. Kinda weird I know. WHILE we're having fun when he's with us she's a whole different woman. She has no problem having sex with him then me then we repeat again. She gets really turned on and is very open about how it feels, how him or I feel inside her, she'll announce she's close to orgasm. She will look at me or kiss me or hold my hand or dick while he's doing her. Other way around too. Next day she dosent say much about him or our fun night but she's REALLY horny and we have a lot of sex the following days.
Last several times we've lined up a visit she wants sex with me befor he arrives. Its been a quick fuck from behind. We don't use rubbers with him, him or I have no problem with seconds or licking her. I'm sure he can tell but he's never said anything.
Since we got into this our sex live has been fantastic.

Last edited:
Back in the late '80's and early '90's when I was sharing my wife, I called her a fuckmonster. She was almost always ready to go. Unfortunately, she later confessed that she was having an affair with him behind my back. And I confessed to having more than one dalliance myself. Her affair was actually why she was always so aroused. She was getting it all the time from both of us, sometimes both of us when the three of us were together. It was a very exciting time of our life together. I probably had sex with her almost every day.

Ladyfriend is also almost a daily event.
Over a normal 2 week period:
Chuck once
Hugh once
Dave once
JP 2-3 times
CJ 1-2 times (3-some)
me 3-4 times

Women horny as hell...
In my past I've been on both sides of women doing me then going home to hubby or doing me after boyfriend had a date with her.
One gal, neighbor in my apartment, married, pregnant. Admitted she was very horny since getting pregnant. She often told me hiw many times they had sex that night then more in the morning, hubby left for work, she'd be at my place for more. She'd visit me early afternoon we'd go twice, she'd go home and do hubby.
Her pussy was always wet and ready, I'm sure from all the sperm in her but she was horny as fuck so that probably helped. I had no complaints and I'd guess hubby didn't either. He didn't know about her and me

Women horny as hell...
In my past I've been on both sides of women doing me then going home to hubby or doing me after boyfriend had a date with her.
One gal, neighbor in my apartment, married, pregnant. Admitted she was very horny since getting pregnant. She often told me hiw many times they had sex that night then more in the morning, hubby left for work, she'd be at my place for more. She'd visit me early afternoon we'd go twice, she'd go home and do hubby.
Her pussy was always wet and ready, I'm sure from all the sperm in her but she was horny as fuck so that probably helped. I had no complaints and I'd guess hubby didn't either. He didn't know about her and me
Is your friend coming over tonight?

Yea we have times we have sex before a friend comes to play, or sometimes she likes me to eat her before he arrives, so her pussy is hot n wet so if he wants to fuck her in the hall way or kitchen she will be ready. Many times her male friend enter the house, she will kiss him and he will drop his pants right there pull one leg up and fuck her standing up at the front door, then it is straight to the bed room where we will take turns on her for hours.