Sexiest butt challenge

Mon mari m'averti qu'il a trouvé pour moi un superbe étalon… Un peu stressée, je me sers un verre et baisse légèrement ma culotte sur mes cuisses pour n'avoir rien à dire à son arrivé… J'aime les rencontres qui débutent rapidement pour ne pas etre obligé de parler des heures avant d'être baisée correctement devant mon cocu de mari et lui offrir de belles photos et videos… CLara
--------
One evening, my husband informed me that he had found a superb stud for me... A little stressed, I poured myself a drink and lowered my panties slightly on my thighs so as not to have anything to say when he arrived... I like meetings that start quickly so as not to have to talk for hours before being fucked properly in front of my cuckold husband and offering him beautiful photos and videos… CLara33D07FEA-408B-4E72-9475-CE89AC284064_1_201_a.jpegEF6B34CB-9A34-4D57-8FB8-C263F0A4ADE8_1_201_a.jpegF29DE537-E38E-49D5-93D9-D245CE21734D_1_201_a.jpeg4ABFDB15-D09F-488A-ACF2-7A3826C46F29.jpeg448B2457-198A-434F-A345-9090345F2803.jpeg

Mon mari m'averti qu'il a trouvé pour moi un superbe étalon… Un peu stressée, je me sers un verre et baisse légèrement ma culotte sur mes cuisses pour n'avoir rien à dire à son arrivé… J'aime les rencontres qui débutent rapidement pour ne pas etre obligé de parler des heures avant d'être baisée correctement devant mon cocu de mari et lui offrir de belles photos et videos… CLara
--------
One evening, my husband informed me that he had found a superb stud for me... A little stressed, I poured myself a drink and lowered my panties slightly on my thighs so as not to have anything to say when he arrived... I like meetings that start quickly so as not to have to talk for hours before being fucked properly in front of my cuckold husband and offering him beautiful photos and videos… CLaraView attachment 1998833View attachment 1998834View attachment 1998835View attachment 1998836View attachment 1998837
Scrumptious ass and Target and being presented like that and knowing what is going on when I walk through the door that is a perfect invitation to just walk up behind you drop my pants slap some lube on my cock so that I don't have to bother warming you up and just plug straight in balls deep

Reactions: Desejo de corno
full

She let me turn her panties into a thong..

C'est exactement ce que l'étalon, invité de mon cocu adoré, a fait : a peine arrivé, il a salué mon mari et, baissant son pantalon et son caleçon, a commencé a caresser mes lèvres déjà trempée et à glissé son gland pour me faire jouir, puis sa queue entière avant de jouir très vite et de souiller ma petite chatte sous le regard médusé de mon cocu qui a patiemment attendu son départ avant de s'agenouiller et de venir déguster son sperme sur mes fesses et mes lèvres intimes

-------

This is exactly what the stallion, guest of my beloved cuckold, did that evening again: as soon as he arrived, he greeted my husband and, lowering his pants and boxers, began to caress my already soaked lips and slipped his glans to make me cum, then his entire cock before cumming very quickly and defiling my little pussy under the stunned gaze of my cuckold who patiently waited for him to leave before kneeling and coming to taste his sperm on my buttocks and my intimate lipsDSC_0024.jpegDSC_0018-2.jpegDSC_0026.jpegDSC_0013 (5).jpegDSC_0036.jpeg

C'est exactement ce que l'étalon, invité de mon cocu adoré, a fait : a peine arrivé, il a salué mon mari et, baissant son pantalon et son caleçon, a commencé a caresser mes lèvres déjà trempée et à glissé son gland pour me faire jouir, puis sa queue entière avant de jouir très vite et de souiller ma petite chatte sous le regard médusé de mon cocu qui a patiemment attendu son départ avant de s'agenouiller et de venir déguster son sperme sur mes fesses et mes lèvres intimes

-------

This is exactly what the stallion, guest of my beloved cuckold, did that evening again: as soon as he arrived, he greeted my husband and, lowering his pants and boxers, began to caress my already soaked lips and slipped his glans to make me cum, then his entire cock before cumming very quickly and defiling my little pussy under the stunned gaze of my cuckold who patiently waited for him to leave before kneeling and coming to taste his sperm on my buttocks and my intimate lipsView attachment 1998865View attachment 1998866View attachment 1998867View attachment 1998868View attachment 1998869
He should have stuck around so then after cuckie cleaned you up he could have gotten his creamsicle cleaned up and reinflated (fluffed up) to give you a good fucking without worrying about exploding so soon

Je savais qu'il reviendrait très rapidement… ET le but, pour moi, c'est de sentir que je fais bander les males et de pouvoir sentir leur sperme sur mon corps… Je ne prends mon plaisir que lorsque je sens un homme ejaculer fort et me couvrir (ou me remplir) de son foutre… Peu importe la durée du rapport… Je prefere un mec qui me baise rapidement mais avec intensité et passion en m'offrant de belles éjaculations, plutot qu'un mec qui vient nous voir les couilles vides et me défonce pendant des heures, sans m'offrir mon plaisir absolu : etre souillée devant mon cocu

----

I knew he would come back very quickly... AND the goal, for me, is to feel that I am making the males hard and to be able to feel their sperm on my body... I only get my pleasure when I feel a man ejaculate hard and cover me (or fill me) with his cum... It doesn't matter how long the relationship lasts... I prefer a guy who fucks me quickly but with intensity and passion, giving me nice ejaculations, rather than a guy who comes to see us empty balls and fucks me for hours, without giving me my absolute pleasure: being soiled in front of my cuckold

DSC_0039.jpeg

DSC_0029-3.jpegDSC_0037.jpegDSC_0042.jpegDSC_0040 (3).jpeg

Je savais qu'il reviendrait très rapidement… ET le but, pour moi, c'est de sentir que je fais bander les males et de pouvoir sentir leur sperme sur mon corps… Je ne prends mon plaisir que lorsque je sens un homme ejaculer fort et me couvrir (ou me remplir) de son foutre… Peu importe la durée du rapport… Je prefere un mec qui me baise rapidement mais avec intensité et passion en m'offrant de belles éjaculations, plutot qu'un mec qui vient nous voir les couilles vides et me défonce pendant des heures, sans m'offrir mon plaisir absolu : etre souillée devant mon cocu

----

I knew he would come back very quickly... AND the goal, for me, is to feel that I am making the males hard and to be able to feel their sperm on my body... I only get my pleasure when I feel a man ejaculate hard and cover me (or fill me) with his cum... It doesn't matter how long the relationship lasts... I prefer a guy who fucks me quickly but with intensity and passion, giving me nice ejaculations, rather than a guy who comes to see us empty balls and fucks me for hours, without giving me my absolute pleasure: being soiled in front of my cuckold

View attachment 1998888

View attachment 1998889View attachment 1998890View attachment 1998892View attachment 1998896
You are a quick shot artist's dream number

--------
One evening, my husband informed me that he had found a superb stud for me... A little stressed, I poured myself a drink and lowered my panties slightly on my thighs so as not to have anything to say when he arrived... I like meetings that start quickly so as not to have to talk for hours before being fucked properly in front of my cuckold husband and offering him beautiful photos and videos… CLaraView attachment 1998833View attachment 1998834View attachment 1998835View attachment 1998836View attachment 1998837

I certainly like you approach here❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 getting all excited!!

-------

This is exactly what the stallion, guest of my beloved cuckold, did that evening again: as soon as he arrived, he greeted my husband and, lowering his pants and boxers, began to caress my already soaked lips and slipped his glans to make me cum, then his entire cock before cumming very quickly and defiling my little pussy under the stunned gaze of my cuckold who patiently waited for him to leave before kneeling and coming to taste his sperm on my buttocks and my intimate lipsView attachment 1998865View attachment 1998866View attachment 1998867View attachment 1998868View attachment 1998869
Gosh I envy your stallion!

----

View attachment 1998888

View attachment 1998889View attachment 1998890View attachment 1998892View attachment 1998896

I am in awe !
Incredible