Sexiest butt challenge

You are a quick shot artist's dream number
My husband (yann) is the artist.
He is very good at capturing my pleasure, that of my males, and also making people understand the pleasure he takes in watching me cum in front of him.... I love his work as a photographer. That's why I like to share his photos

Il est très doué pour capter mon plaisir, celui de mes mâles, et faire comprendre aussi le plaisir qu’il prend à me regarder jouir devant lui…. J’adore son travail de photographe. Pour cela que j’aime partager ses photos

My husband (yann) is the artist.
He is very good at capturing my pleasure, that of my males, and also making people understand the pleasure he takes in watching me cum in front of him.... I love his work as a photographer. That's why I like to share his photos

Il est très doué pour capter mon plaisir, celui de mes mâles, et faire comprendre aussi le plaisir qu’il prend à me regarder jouir devant lui…. J’adore son travail de photographe. Pour cela que j’aime partager ses photos
Yes your hubby is a very good photographer and I thoroughly enjoy looking at the pics that you guys share with us. I do wish I was close so I can volunteer as a participant in your photo sessions.

Reactions: Desejo de corno