Sexting only with my wife

Sep 25, 2022
Hi there. Would you like to exchange pictures, videos and chat with my very good looking curvy blonde wife? If so send me a picture and your kik and we'll take it from there. I'll be showing her whatever you message me, so make an effort. If you make the cut you'll be in for a treat.

GIF by VH1

Hi there. Would you like to exchange pictures, videos and chat with my very good looking curvy blonde wife? If so send me a picture and your kik and we'll take it from there. I'll be showing her whatever you message me, so make an effort. If you make the cut you'll be in for a treat.
Hi I'm jon from florida mature,passionate anc romantic black bull. I woukd love to entertain youf wife and show her what I can do to her body

Attachments

• download_20190327_112254.jpg
    download_20190327_112254.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: owlmale
Sure!

DM if you'd like..romantic and respectful guy here that loves chatting, exchanging.