Sexting with a co worker

Paul V Mitchell

i went to this national business meeting and met this co worker from another state. we got on well and after a few drinks the convo turned to rude stuff. i asked her what her fantssy was snd to my surprise she blurted out sexting. she said she wasnt happily married and doesnt want an relationship or random sex . Shes divorced with one kid. she says she get turned on by the yhought of men pulling their dicks and cuming over pics of her. we parted company and went our seperate ways and within a few days thr pics started coming in. she doesnt want any pics of me back just a lurid description of what i do with them . Its fun and its our little secret . she said i could post some her as long i pass on any discusting comments

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 266
i went to this national business meeting and met this co worker from another state. we got on well and after a few drinks the convo turned to rude stuff. i asked her what her fantssy was snd to my surprise she blurted out sexting. she said she wasnt happily married and doesnt want an relationship or random sex . Shes divorced with one kid. she says she get turned on by the yhought of men pulling their dicks and cuming over pics of her. we parted company and went our seperate ways and within a few days thr pics started coming in. she doesnt want any pics of me back just a lurid description of what i do with them . Its fun and its our little secret . she said i could post some her as long i pass on any discusting comments
I would love to meet her and seduce her xxxx

Reactions: billinpa