Sexual Bucketlist

In addition to what has already happened, my list of sexual bouquets is:

0, I want to get both of them excited by hand and mouth before sex.
1, Fucklick.
2, I want to clean them both.
3, Let her lover stay with us for a few days and be his wife in this time.

26290102.jpg

Here are some of mine!

Try her first anal with gay couple wanting to experiment with a girl

Her blindfolded while a friend gets to fuck her and she can only find out who if she meets with them again

Her be submissive to a dominant older couple

We both like the idea of her as the prize of a bet. Like in a soccer game where I'm goalie, tell the other team that anyone who scores, gets to do whatever they want with her after the game.

My wife has a longterm boyfriend... But that DOESN'T stop her or me from fantasizing and coming up with a sexual bucket list.
Her boyfriend is straight, and these fantasies include LOTS of bisexual action, so these bucket list fantasies actually DON'T include him.

1) My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy (and one of mine too) is DVP. I'm more than willing to make this fantasy a reality, if we could find the right bisexual bull/FWB. After both of us blowing our loads in my wife, I'd then eat the massive creampie.

2)Fuck licking is also high up on the list. I'd LOVE to lick my wife's pussy and the cock at the same time while the bull/FWB is rocking her world.

3) To be bent over side by side with my wife, and the bull/FWB taking turns fucking both of us while I'm locked in chastity. My wife ISN'T into receiving anal, but I absolutely LOVE it.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
My wife has a longterm boyfriend... But that DOESN'T stop her or me from fantasizing and coming up with a sexual bucket list.
Her boyfriend is straight, and these fantasies include LOTS of bisexual action, so these bucket list fantasies actually DON'T include him.

1) My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy (and one of mine too) is DVP. I'm more than willing to make this fantasy a reality, if we could find the right bisexual bull/FWB. After both of us blowing our loads in my wife, I'd then eat the massive creampie.

2)Fuck licking is also high up on the list. I'd LOVE to lick my wife's pussy and the cock at the same time while the bull/FWB is rocking her world.

3) To be bent over side by side with my wife, and the bull/FWB taking turns fucking both of us while I'm locked in chastity. My wife ISN'T into receiving anal, but I absolutely LOVE it.
Putting a visual to #2
7sn0dcdsdgx81.jpg