Sexually humiliated by my wife in a nightclub parking lot this past Saturday night

KbnNchris

My wife and I went to a two floored nightclub this past Saturday night. We had a super time together, but likely had a little bit more to drink than normal. At closing, many of the patrons partying upstairs came downstairs. As we were finishing our drinks, one of the patrons from up stairs approached my wife and said, "wow, where have you been all night?"
Now, admittedly my wife enjoys attention from other males, so his overture was not unwanted. My wife smiled and said she'd been downstairs most of the night. The guy kept flirting until the staff asked us to move out the front door to the parking lot.
He was with a couple of other guys and a female. We got to the parking lot and guy notices my wife's long nails. She had been to the nail salon earlier that day and her inch long nails we're polished in a shiny midnight blue color. He must have liked them. He asked in a rather playful tone, "what can you do with nails like that?
My wife very flippantly responded, "They feel great on a hard cock."
They were obviously in a playful "how can I one up" each other mode, because after my wife said that, the guy unzipped his pants and pulled his rather large, but soft, cock out of his pants. One of his friends exclaimed, "oh shit, here he goes. He loves showing that thing off."
Not to be outdone, my wife stepped towards him, reached down and began fondling him right there in the parking lot in front of me and several other people.
I could hear people around me snickering and whispering, "I think that's her husband," as they looked my way.
My wife's fondling got the guys cock nice and hard. Finally a parking lot attendant walked over and he quickly stuffed his dick back in his pants.
When we got in an Uber, my wife reached over and felt my cock cage through my pants. She then whispered in my ear, "I was this close to going down on him and blowing him." What a sexually humiliating experience. I loved it and she knew it.

Attachments

• 1532298395603.jpg
    1532298395603.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Loftypete and LIGUY