Sexy bikini

I love ladies in sexy, skimpy bikinis but Elaine was sometimes hesitant to wear the little ones with a lot of people around. I talked her into cutting the lining out of some one piece suits. When dry it was hard to tell the difference, but when wet they showed a lot more, especially with her protruding nipplesView attachment 104721View attachment 104722View attachment 104723View attachment 104724View attachment 104725View attachment 104726
Nice see through bush bush

Very much so. Love watching other men get turned on lusting over my fiance. One time we had just got back from the beach and hanging at a neighbor's house she had her sun dress over top her bikini. We were all drinking. My fiance was sitting on a stool and her whole juicy pussy was hanging out the side of bikini bottom for all to see. Watched the 2 other guys get hard ons and try to hide them. I told her later and she got so horny thinking of fucking them when I fucked her nice and hard
I've allowed guys and girls to see my pussy in similar situations with similar results, lol

Last edited: