Sexy Clothes

Continuing the dress from date night.. hope you will like it.. some fun evening and seducing with #hotwife #datenight
posted th bck view for your comment and maybe more hahah. What you think , am I a panty wearing it . Winner wins a dare !!
?

?

Attachments

• IMG_E0796.JPG
    IMG_E0796.JPG
    397.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_E0800.jpg
    IMG_E0800.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_E0802.jpg
    IMG_E0802.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_E0804.JPG
    IMG_E0804.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Continuing the dress from date night.. hope you will like it.. some fun evening and seducing with #hotwife #datenight
posted th bck view for your comment and maybe more hahah. What you think , am I a panty wearing it . Winner wins a da
?

?
doesn't matter if you are wearing panties or not. In that dress you would be bent over the table, dress pushed up, and impaled quickly. panties pushed aside, if there

Ha ha I would love to drink it or the other ha ha kisses.....
Well you won the dare.. u r the first one to respond.

My wife went with friends to a bar one lunchtime this week, shirt open almost all of the way without bra, short skirt and the drinks waiter got an eyeful of tit from her. She wouldn't stop and took her panties off in the toilet so that she could flash pussy at him at the bar. Good job it was quiet in there at lunchtime. She'd do the same on a busy night I think

Reactions: Mon84
My wife went with friends to a bar one lunchtime this week, shirt open almost all of the way without bra, short skirt and the drinks waiter got an eyeful of tit from her. She wouldn't stop and took her panties off in the toilet so that she could flash pussy at him at the bar. Good job it was quiet in there at lunchtime. She'd do the same on a busy night I think
wow i love that thanks Grnad kisses