Sexy Hotwife Vote For my wife

Would you pay to fuck her?

• Yes definitely

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hotwifelexy

Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys here is my wife. She wonders if anyone would pay to fuck her. I always tell her she would make a ton of money. What do you think? Any tributes welcomed.

Oh also what do you think 1 night would be worth fucking her?

Attachments

• 20201206_001229.jpg
    20201206_001229.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20220606-000425_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-000425_WhatsApp.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20210907-010256_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-010256_Photos.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 107
Hey guys here is my wife. She wonders if anyone would pay to fuck her. I always tell her she would make a ton of money. What do you think? Any tributes welcomed.

oh in a heart beat love to be licking that pussy and sucking oh her clit to make her or see her get horny

As hot gorgeous and sexy as she is, no I wouldn't personally. In 64 years I've never paid for pussy (not including dinner drinks and a movie 😂) though admittedly I've been stupid enough to pay strippers up to $50 for dances😂😂... that said, I know Many many men would pay good $$$ to fuck her!!

As hot gorgeous and sexy as she is, no I wouldn't personally. In 64 years I've never paid for pussy (not including dinner drinks and a movie 😂) though admittedly I've been stupid enough to pay strippers up to $50 for dances😂😂... that said, I know Many many men would pay good $$$ to fuck her!!
So tou wouldn't pay to fuck her but you pay 50$ for a lap dance. You must be desperate buddy 🤣 😂 😅

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
So tou wouldn't pay to fuck her but you pay 50$ for a lap dance. You must be desperate buddy 🤣 😂 😅
That was a time many years ago... at least 30. Since then I've had plenty as my media can attest to... and that's only a fraction of the wives I've had. That not including the ones that paid ME for massage, Every bit as hot asand hotter than your Lexy dude.
I gave her a compliment and you just had to go there...

I would give you 800.00 in U.S dollars 💸🤓

Reactions: hotwifelexy
That was a time many years ago... at least 30. Since then I've had plenty as my media can attest to... and that's only a fraction of the wives I've had. That not including the ones that paid ME for massage, Every bit as hot asand hotter than your Lexy dude.
I gave her a compliment and you just had to go there...
To be fair I doubt she would do you anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Erotibbc4u