Sexy Housewives... Waiting on good dick

I know that at 66 I can’t compete with younger women on looks alone but experience and a dirty mind goes a long way too x
It is nature's way of compensating. Older women experience offsets the greater fitness and energy of younger.

The dirty mind is so good in a woman. Older women have accumulated much more dirtiness to add to their appeal.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Love the outfit
While it’s true we want to look our best, I know that at 66 I can’t compete with younger women on looks alone but experience and a dirty mind goes a long way too x
Lynn.you are so right my wife dresses to.please when she goes out fuck..A mature woman knows ir about total sexually fullfillment not hot dump.and run. My wife loved to start her encounters dressed to fuck she keeps her boots and wears shelf bras open.nipple etc she.wants to be acccesible and sexually appealing. She loves to put her booted legs on a guys shoulders she also puts a pillow under her do he can deeply fill her with cock.and cum

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It is nature's way of compensating. Older women experience offsets the greater fitness and energy of younger.

The dirty mind is so good in a woman. Older women have accumulated much more dirtiness to add to their appeal.
After 50 years of screwing around I think I’ve gained a bit of experience 😉

Reactions: owlmale