Sexy Latin wife Bayarea California

Sexy Latin wife 31 looking to have first her first bull experience while hubby watches. New to the scene and you would have to be able to text talk for a little till she warms up and feels comfortable. Super sexy and super ready for the right one. Bayarea couple
pretty and amazing curves. lets chat, I will warm her up.

Reactions: Budda623
Sexy Latin wife 31 looking to have first her first bull experience while hubby watches. New to the scene and you would have to be able to text talk for a little till she warms up and feels comfortable. Super sexy and super ready for the right one. Bayarea couple
I’m curious if you ever made progress in making it a reality. I know jacklyn and myself talked about it for over a year before we actually sealed the deal. We would make baby steps and then put it on hold and make some steps and put it on hold. It took time, but we don’t consider ourselves a cuckold because there is no disrespect. Ours is more hotwife or stag/vixen style where there’s no disrespect and she uses it as a way to tease and excite me. So if you haven’t made it there yet, don’t give up hope. Just be patient and respect her process.

I would love to be her bull & breed her! ?
Sooo. Hey. He’s my add resent and rare post. But be for I paste it. I wanna say your wife is gorgeous and your probably an awesome dude as well. I’m mean that’s the main ingredient to cucking is the fact that the hubby is a real player boss form where I see it. Because there absolutely comfortable and secure with being themselves first and sharing there partners. I get it. That’s why I’m the best choice. Let’s meet for drinks in downtown Walnut Creek or old sac or the City. I’m open for drinks M-F. Sometimes weekends. Face and Body pics upon request as well as phone number IG and gmail ?

What’s up. Can we meet and discuss making this becoming a reality?
I am definitely experienced and before that I’m a gentleman at all times. Because I understand that I’m a guest in you guys life and I’m aware that the cuck is NO sucker. He’s just a freak. Just as the wife is NO whore she’s just a freak. As well as I’m in reality NO buck slave I’m just a freak ?

You are a delightful lady.......I am sure you will have no shortage of admirers my dear