Sexy louise topless in garden. Dell taking pics. Mmmmm she's hot.

Is she hot

• Yes

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 8324 View attachment 8325 View attachment 8326 View attachment 8327 View attachment 8328 Got louise in the garden as it was a very day. Louise shocked me by pulling down her top and it all started from their. Hope the neighbours didn't see.

She ended up with more than just a tan at the end of it lol.
Hope you like guys and girls.
Please leave comments don't just like.

The sexier the comments the more pics she may get me to post. X
Mmmmm fantastic boobs - made my cock really hard, just had to get it out and wank as I looked at Lou's tits. I would luv to cum on them and then watch Lou rub the cum all over her tits.

Mmmmm I would like to see that too.

I'd also like to slide my stiff cock between your tits and give you good tit fucking followed by sliding my big fat cock deep into your mouth. Mmmmm would luv it if you can deep throat it - could you do that ? Then I'd pump my cum down your throat.

The last picture got my mind imaging me pulling your panties to the side and giving you're pussy the treatment, and the neighbours wouldn't mind im sure

Well let's just say she makes our bed soaking wet when see cums. She would love to see u wanking your cock looking at her pics in the background. You think you can do that for her.

Well let's just say she makes our bed soaking wet when see cums. She would love to see u wanking your cock looking at her pics in the background. You think you can do that for her.
mmmm I could drink all that. Just need to sort out a pic, would luv to show me wanking my cock and spurting cum over Lou.

View attachment 8324 View attachment 8325 View attachment 8326 View attachment 8327 View attachment 8328 Got louise in the garden as it was a very day. Louise shocked me by pulling down her top and it all started from their. Hope the neighbours didn't see.

She ended up with more than just a tan at the end of it lol.
Hope you like guys and girls.
Please leave comments don't just like.

The sexier the comments the more pics she may get me to post. X
Wish she was my neighbor......