Sexy nurses

My ex fiancé was a charge nurse, or as I liked to call her, a head nurse! I can only imagine what it would be like to have her as my nurse!! She looked like an angel, blonde hair and big blue eyes. She has a great body, a soft yet sexy voice and the kind of touch you can only dream about! She’s told me how often her male patients would get a hard on, ESPECIALLY when she’s had to give them a bath! And about how they’ve actually cum while she was doing it. The majority of them were usually the younger guys and how embarrassed they would get afterwards. She would just tell them that it’s okay and not to be embarrassed, that it’s perfectly normal and it happens quite often. Then without missing a beat she’d simply help clean him up and then finish his bath! She’s told me about how the guys in the age group of 30s - 50s are a little more aggressive and not as shy about exposing themselves and how suggestive they can get. How many of them will act like they’re not physically able enough to wash themselves alone, which I couldn’t ever blame them myself! Lol. She’s told me about the times when the patient would just suddenly grab ahold of her, physically and sexually assaulting her and attempt to force her to do acts on him! In most of these situations the guy is drunk or on drugs, and the others are inmates from the County jail. Even though they’re handcuffed to the bed and accompanied by a guard or cop. They are cunning and wait for the cop to step outside of view of the room. That’s all the time it takes. She’s come home with a black eye, bruises all over her body and knots on her head! Getting back to the good stuff, she was constantly being asked out from not only the patients, but from the Doctors, the resident Doctors and the male nurses too. I remember showing up to surprise her with a rose and a card at the hospital she was working at, since she was asked to work a double shift that night. I seen her car in the parking lot and when I had last talked to her earlier, she told me what floor she was working on. I came out of the elevator and began walking to the nurses station. When I entered the main hallway I noticed a pegboard with cards posted, so I thought I’d take a quick peek and it wasn’t long before I found a card exclusively for Robin from a patient. I don’t remember what it said but it was a really personal and I recall thinking this probably isn’t exactly the kind of card that should be posted for anyone to read. I continued along until I reached the station and was surprised when I didn’t see her sitting there with the two other nurses there. However just as I had turned the corner I had seen a nurse go into a room with a curtain for a door and thought well that must have been her then. So I just stood nearby and waited for her to come out. A nurse finally came out and it wasn’t her so I walked over to the counter where the others were sitting. I noticed when I had first entered that there was this huge vase of various flowers and roses. I don’t know why or how, but when I first seen them, out of the blue, I immediately thought and somehow knew that those were for Robin. One of the girls asked if they could help me and I said I was looking for Robin. They asked if I was her brother or a family member, I smiled and told them that I was her fiancé. They both looked at each other with a look of confusion and said that they didn’t even know she was engaged and that she had been there earlier but wasn’t scheduled to work a double on that floor. They then assumed that I must have been the one that had sent her the flowers and how beautiful and sweet it was of me and that they wished their men would do something like that! My head was spinning and I mustered up the courage of my embarrassment and humiliation and told them that I actually hadn’t sent them. The looks on their faces were priceless, as they just realized that they had ratted out one of their own. I read the card and who it was from, which of course I don’t remember any of it now. I decided to go down to the ER and see if she was working there because they’ve done that in the past. She wasn’t there and nobody had seen her. So I went to her car and left the card and the Rose under her windshield wipers and left. She finally called me back and explained where she had been blah blah blah, but she never said or mentioned anything about the card and flower. She still hadn’t picked up her car yet!! Anyway that’s a whole different story. Every time she got home she would tell me about the patients she had and anything interesting that happened. Me being the pervert that I am, I would consistently bring up things that she could do, and under the right circumstances, should do. She would tell me about some cute little old man that’s all alone since his wife died, she just adored really old men that were kind and respectful. They would compliment her during her shift and for some of them she would even go to their rooms when her shift ended and just visit with them for a few minutes. She was absolutely everything you’d ever want to have as your nurse!! She truly cared for her patients and would often end up getting too close to some and it would break her heart if and when they would die. It was after hearing about a patient that could die at anytime and wasn’t expected to live much longer. She had been talking about how sweet he was and always called her his Angel, because anytime he would open his eyes and see her, he would think she was an actual Angel. She had mentioned that on more than one occasion, even at his age and deteriorating health, he would still get hard whenever she gave him a bath! So I immediately found myself in charge of being a patient care advisor! Lol. We were talking and when I felt the time was perfect, I brought up about how much if I were in his shoes, just how much that would mean to me!! She told me that if she did something like that, that it could possibly kill him and cause his death. I told her to believe me when I explained that for a lonely old man well aware that he could die at any given moment and that every time he closes his eyes, he never knows if he’ll open them again, and especially if he can still get his cock hard, it’s the ultimate act of kindness. And the most important part to remember is that it comes completely from the heart. I thought it was kinda funny that she brought that up first. Secondly she said that if she got caught, she would lose her job and her license, which was actually a good point. I told her that she would have to figure out a way to make sure that everyone was busy and that nobody but her would be expected to go in there. I told her that it sounds to me like the most opportune time is while she’s giving him a bath. And that she can decide if she’d rather talk to him about it before, or she could just simply make it obvious what her intentions are and then talk to him and let him make the final decision. There was another time that involved an 18 year old guy.
Paragraphs PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!