Sexy wife wanting to be my slut.

Will she make a slut.

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lou is ready for tonight. She's in slut mode.
So more pictures to follow.
Red silky panties that will get damp for sure.
Mmm I so want to pull that yellow skirt up, slide those panties to one side and thrust my big stiff cock deep into your pussy. I want fuck you really hard for as long as I can last, and then cum deep inside you. And while I fuck you, I want to pour cum you made me produce while I jerked off over your gorgeous body looking at your pics over your body (I would have kept it fresh in the freezer, and thawed it out specially). You are so hot !

Mmmmmm making me a little damp. So u like then guys. Do u think I'll make a slut. X

Mmmm yes, I think you'll make a slut alright. I just know how much you want loads of cum, and we want to give it to you ! Although, I'm not sure if you can take everything I want to give you.

Mmmmmm making me a little damp. So u like then guys. Do u think I'll make a slut. X
Mmmmm yes, I like you so much and think you are such a slut, I can't stop thinking of how much I want to cum in your mouth while another guy fucks you really hard from behind. And I want to watch you swallow cum and get ready for the next load.