Sexy wife

First of all THANK YOU to her for allowing you to take these photos and share them with us here. I think she is stunningly beautiful. Her eyes are VERY captivating. Her body is perfection. I enjoyed seeing her with those tight little panties stretched across her sexy pussy just waiting for my hand to slide inside of them. I also think it's sexy the way she exposed herself to that contractor. What would have happened if he had tried to make a move on her. Would she have fucked him? Would you have watched? I think sharing her is the next step if you haven't already done that. Any man would be lucky to be able to spend quality time with her. You're very lucky to have her.

You're one goddamn lucky bastard 😂😂😂😁 I'm going nuts, she's stunning ❤️ perfection.

I've shown her off heaps of times in shops, at the beach but our favourite has always been at the slot machines in clubs. We pick a guy who is alone and sit at the machine next to him (always older guys 55+).

I sit in the middle with my chair pushed out a bit so her can see her dress or skirt. Once I know he's interested enough I run my hand up her leg as she opens them and let him see her pussy. I always strike up a conversation with them when I see them having a good look.

While I'm talking to them I get herto put her leg up and out a bit so I can spread her lips for him. By this point, she's dripping wet...

I've let two guys touch her pussy while we were sitting in that position, the first time, the guy was about 65 and he couldn't stop saying thank you the whole time. Said he'd never touched such a gorgeous woman before. She loves the appreciation - it makes her so hot when we fuck afterwards she says she has the best orgasms...

Here's some more she sent me at work to share with my co-workersView attachment 389452View attachment 389452View attachment 389453View attachment 389454View attachment 389455View attachment 389457View attachment 389458
We love your wife. Where are you from ?

I've shown her off heaps of times in shops, at the beach but our favourite has always been at the slot machines in clubs. We pick a guy who is alone and sit at the machine next to him (always older guys 55+).

I sit in the middle with my chair pushed out a bit so her can see her dress or skirt. Once I know he's interested enough I run my hand up her leg as she opens them and let him see her pussy. I always strike up a conversation with them when I see them having a good look.

While I'm talking to them I get herto put her leg up and out a bit so I can spread her lips for him. By this point, she's dripping wet...

I've let two guys touch her pussy while we were sitting in that position, the first time, the guy was about 65 and he couldn't stop saying thank you the whole time. Said he'd never touched such a gorgeous woman before. She loves the appreciation - it makes her so hot when we fuck afterwards she says she has the best orgasms...

Here's some more she sent me at work to share with my co-workersView attachment 389452View attachment 389452View attachment 389453View attachment 389454View attachment 389455View attachment 389457View attachment 389458
🔥🔥Absolutely Gorgeous 😍😋
I want you to share her with me 😈

Great comments guys - as a way of saying thanks, here's some more...after this set she was so wet and horny she virtually begged me to fuck her right there and then...sorry I don't have pics, I was a bit busy - that body needs LOTS of attention...
OMG she looks like my sex dream
So innocent and so sexy

She is gorgeous