Share a pic of your wife/gf for everyone to enjoy

We all love sharing pics here and there are so many amazing and beautiful women on the site. I've found in my lifestyle journey that no matter how beautiful a girl is, her "brand" can be so easily ruined by an asshole husband, boyfriend, manager, photographer, rep, etc. This site has a couple of those, one very pronounced lately. This constant spreading of conflict, drama, name calling, etc just ruins the experience for most others here. The need to "call out" others for their flaws or perceived fantasies is tedious. Most of us realized early on that sometimes "letting sleeping dogs lie" is most often the right approach to these things. The lifestyle is a small community IRL and it's amazing how quickly people can find themselves "on the outs". You may never know why you don't get invited to parties or events, your reservations aren't accepted for events you sign up for, you aren't contacted by the hot people you have an interest in or your contacts are rejected. You may post pics of your hot, significant other, but if members are turned off by you they really don't care about your pics or your stories.

Anyway, enjoy a few of my favorites! These are all from within the last year, except for the fence pic from a couple of years ago. The beach pic is fun and was taken a couple of days ago.

Mrs Hw

View attachment 1226526

View attachment 1226525

View attachment 1226494

View attachment 1226513

View attachment 1226486
she looks so classy

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702