Share a pic of your wife/gf for everyone to enjoy

Very nice ass and pretty pussy. How old is she?. She should be very confident, her body is sexy. And I have to mention her great ass again. Please tell her that I find her very sexy and fuckable . Tell her that I want to see more of her lovely body, tits maybe. By the way, welcome to the forum.

Very nice ass and pretty pussy. How old is she?. She should be very confident, her body is sexy. And I have to mention her great ass again. Please tell her that I find her very sexy and fuckable . Tell her that I want to see more of her lovely body, tits maybe. By the way, welcome to the forum.
Tit pictures are for sure to come next! Thank you for the compliments you're making me blush 😊-wifey

You are welcome. Blush is allow lol. Just let your husband take more pics of your lovely body for us to enjoy it. Let me post a pic of my white so you can see that even guys beautiful wives enjoy seeing you.
I have been shy for years, so taking pictures is new for me. However, I am embracing this! You’re wife is gorgeous and talk about a nice ass and body. 😘

Last edited: