share gf with much older guys

did this awhile back when my wife was 19(gf then) found a few older men (40/50's) w/ a big dick on craigslist

My first wife started fucking other guys, with my encouragement, when we were just 18 and dating. She only fucked guys we knew in our everyday life. She had sex with several guys who were the age of our dads or older. She loved being the hot young piece of ass for older married men.

While she was attending college for nursing, she had sex with some of the older distinguished doctors she met. She had sex with my older married boss for two years while I worked for him. She also had sex with her older married boss and another older married executive she worked with.

I liked my hot young wife being a fuck-toy for those older men.

My first wife started fucking other guys, with my encouragement, when we were just 18 and dating. She only fucked guys we knew in our everyday life. She had sex with several guys who were the age of our dads or older. She loved being the hot young piece of ass for older married men.

While she was attending college for nursing, she had sex with some of the older distinguished doctors she met. She had sex with my older married boss for two years while I worked for him. She also had sex with her older married boss and another older married executive she worked with.

I liked my hot young wife being a fuck-toy for those older men.
I keep reading your posts and seeing similarities in our journey. My wife and I met in HS. Remained friends and fuck buddies even when we were dating others (we'd tell each other what we had been up too). Started swinging together when we were still too young to get a drink. Shared her with and older friend for our first 3 some and when we got married knew we'd be exploring together. Like you I loved having a hot girlfriend that others guys wanted too (and did) fuck was way more fun than any of the vanilla woman I dated.

Reactions: robandkate
Hola una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y desde nuestra experiencia personal tenemos que afirmar que si la idea de ver a sus parejas siendo disfrutadas por hombres maduros no es nada comparado a ésa misma situación pero que sean los dos juntos los que son el objeto de el placer de alguien maduro