Share wife nude pics!!

Thank you for your desire for my wife's beautiful body. I would love you or other men to enjoy the pleasure of sex from my wife's nude photos, the pleasure and satisfaction of lust for Chinese hot girls. Although I am a green hat lover, I really enjoy the process of crazy sex between my wife and other men. Sometimes I also participate in 3P, multi-P, or family swap activities, but it is mainly based on the wishes and choices of my wife. After being ravaged by 3 strong blacks all night (with slight tearing of her labia), she never wanted to have sex with foreign men anymore. We are an open multi-family. We do not exclude each other's extramarital sex and sexual promiscuity, but we will not recommend or force each other to choose a partner. I hope you understand. Therefore, I cannot recommend you to have sex with her. Although her sexual desire is so strong that she is almost promiscuous, she prefers to be raped, molested or raped under the crotch of a Chinese man. I hope you understand. What's more, the current domestic control of the epidemic is stricter, and we can only have casual sex in a small area. Thank you for looking forward to it! Can you post a nude picture of your wife?
thanks your for your reply and fot the picturest you have added. The sex should be only fun, that's why the most important thing is to feel confortable the woman. Fot me it's the most important thing. There are a lot of role sex games that adult people can agree to play with. But the most imprtant thing is the respect. I hope your will will feel confortable andI hope she will like to be seduced slowly slowly. Can you send morepictures of her in privat??????

thanks your for your reply and fot the picturest you have added. The sex should be only fun, that's why the most important thing is to feel confortable the woman. Fot me it's the most important thing. There are a lot of role sex games that adult people can agree to play with. But the most imprtant thing is the respect. I hope your will will feel confortable andI hope she will like to be seduced slowly slowly. Can you send morepictures of her in privat??????
谢谢你的回复,还有你添加的图片。性爱应该只是一种乐趣,这就是为什么最重要的事情是让女人感到舒适。对我来说这是最重要的事情。有很多角色性爱游戏,成年人可以同意玩。但最重要的是尊重。我希望你会觉得舒适,也希望她会慢慢喜欢被诱惑。你能再发几张她在私人住所的照片吗? ? ? ?
性爱不仅仅是一种乐趣,更重要的是一种理念,一种更加自由、包容、快乐的理念。角色性爱游戏,并不是自由浪漫的选择,更多的需要尊重个人喜好。我和妻子都很排斥SM和同性恋。我们享受的是性刺激带来的强烈感受、激情、和快乐,享受生理欲望上最大的释放和最充分的满足,并不仅仅是感觉舒适和浪漫情调。至于私人住所照片,我有很多,也有更大尺度妻子与其他男人疯狂性交的照片和视频,但不能为了满足他人的猎奇艳色随意发布。我所发布的妻子裸照,除了分享妻子裸体的美丽(并不遮遮掩掩),供其他男人愉悦。也表明一种理念:女人,只要自愿,一切都可以更加放开自由。只要丈夫支持,妻子就能从更多男人的性发泄中获取到更多生理和心理上的满足。说来巧遇,前天本网站上有同城男士来信联系,很聊得来,今晚妻子已应邀去该单身男士家做客,妻子来电话说还有二位男士相陪不回家了,但愿他们玩的开心!有了网络,一切皆有可能。
Sex is not just a kind of fun, but more importantly, a concept, a more free, tolerant and happy concept. Role sex games are not a free and romantic choice, and more need to respect personal preferences. My wife and I reject SM and homosexuality. What we enjoy is the strong feelings, passion, and happiness that sexual stimulation brings, and enjoy the greatest release and fullest satisfaction of physical desires, not just feeling comfortable and romantic. As for photos of private residences, I have a lot of them, and I also have photos and videos of a bigger-scale wife having crazily intercourse with other men, but I can’t publish them at will to satisfy the curiosity of others. The nude photos of my wife, except for sharing the beauty of my wife's nude (not covering up), are for the pleasure of other men. It also shows a concept: women, as long as they are willing, everything can be more free. As long as the husband supports, the wife can get more physical and psychological satisfaction from more men’s sexual vents. Speaking of a coincidence, there was a letter from a man from the same city on this website the day before yesterday. It was a good chat. Tonight, my wife has been invited to visit the single man’s house. My wife called and said that there are two men who can’t go home with me. I hope they Have fun! With the Internet, everything is possible.

Reactions: Pippys
美丽光洁的身体非常诱人,我真的非常喜欢,非常希望一亲芳泽,把大公鸡深深插入妳的阴道。我爱你!Beautiful and clean body is very attractive, I really like, very much hope that a family, the big deeply inserted into your vagina. I love you!
非常乐意和你一起共享我妻子的性感身体。裸照并不遮盖,完整展示她的美丽脸庞,希望你喜欢。

(I'd love to share my wife's sexy body with you. Nude photos don't cover up, fully display her beautiful face, I hope you like.)

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/share-wife-nude-pics.5091/page-29

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/share-wife-nude-pics.5091/page-34