Share wife nude pics!!

View attachment 904632
My dream woman with that look in her eyes invites me to play with your nude sexy baby for a full day. Let me start my lips and tongue kiss suck her mouth nipples to get her in the mood.
Now she is peeling off all my clothes so my dick also feels the pleasure. My sucking tongue moves down gently from her nipples to belly button and then to her wet pussy licking. Hope by this time you your wife and me all are sexually excited to give each other pleasure. Now she puts her hand on my cock and gently strokes back and forth. With aroused energy I put my cock on her hungry pussy and start rubbing sensually to get her wet. By now she wants you get naked and join us so all three can give and share the pleasure. I am at the peak of my urge and can’t hold my cum any longer. I start jerking masturbating and spill my cum all over her wet pussy. You fuck her happily now all you and she wants. I will share my fantasy with my wife.
NOW THAT ENDS MY FANTASY.
Have good time in this community.
Wow! Very nice,thank you from both of us. Only thing is....why did you pull out?

View attachment 904632
My dream woman with that look in her eyes invites me to play with your nude sexy baby for a full day. Let me start my lips and tongue kiss suck her mouth nipples to get her in the mood.
Now she is peeling off all my clothes so my dick also feels the pleasure. My sucking tongue moves down gently from her nipples to belly button and then to her wet pussy licking. Hope by this time you your wife and me all are sexually excited to give each other pleasure. Now she puts her hand on my cock and gently strokes back and forth. With aroused energy I put my cock on her hungry pussy and start rubbing sensually to get her wet. By now she wants you get naked and join us so all three can give and share the pleasure. I am at the peak of my urge and can’t hold my cum any longer. I start jerking masturbating and spill my cum all over her wet pussy. You fuck her happily now all you and she wants. I will share my fantasy with my wife.
NOW THAT ENDS MY FANTASY.
Have good time in this community.
That's awesome,