share with us pictures of your wife and her bull

Tell your Boss, He's fired. When I get my dick in her, she gonna wanna move in with me... You better get 3 weeks vacation 2 times a year at company expense if he is gonna keep fucking her.. Oddly he is on vacation the same time as you?
In the UK so got 30days paid leave anyway, but they are both on vacation now together whilst I cover his work load.

I love it when a single guy sends me a message like this, who gets turned on by the photos of my wife that I send him.

And now I'm jerking off as I sent you pictures of mine so that you would like to see him with me as well, how he can enter your wife's pussy in various ways. And especially with the best ones from the closest that you are head under your wife's cunt and when you look at it from the closest with everything, it turns you on too. Well, every thing that we can agree on about introducing her to her. And the best thing would be if I could feel with you that you are going to her. To feel a woman cum on another.

Attachments

• vvvvvb.jpg
    vvvvvb.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 206
I love it when a single guy sends me a message like this, who gets turned on by the photos of my wife that I send him.

And now I'm jerking off as I sent you pictures of mine so that you would like to see him with me as well, how he can enter your wife's pussy in various ways. And especially with the best ones from the closest that you are head under your wife's cunt and when you look at it from the closest with everything, it turns you on too. Well, every thing that we can agree on about introducing her to her. And the best thing would be if I could feel with you that you are going to her. To feel a woman cum on another.
Beautiful pussy 😍 looks good with cock in her 🔥😍