Share with us some sensual moments of your wife and her bull (sensual/intimate)

I walked in after my wife and a guy we met one night were both lying on the bed, breathing heavily. I could see from the guy's slimy cum dripping cock that when he had been fully erect, he was large, my wife asked me to get them a drink and they lay side by side together for almost an hour before they were ready to go again.

Turns out the guy was a married guy visiting Florida with buddies on a fishing trip. He was from Pennsylvania and we never saw him after that night.

Afterglow-nude.png

From my experience watching my wife, any sign of intimacy with one of her bulls will lead to a night of hot sex. This was a classic example.

One of her bulls came over around 9:30 on a Saturday morning. He said he had something special for my wife to do for him. They hugged and kissed and got into a full make-out session sitting in the outdoor loveseat. The bull told my wife he had a good buddy that needed to get back out there, and he wanted my wife to fuck him. Apparently, the guy got divorced two years ago and has not had pussy in several years and was nervous to talk to women.

He said he had invited his friend over and when he arrived I needed to let him in. While my wife and her bull continued a steamy makeout session, the friend arrived and I met him at the door. He introduced himself and said he was a friend of Phil's. I offered him a Mimosa and took him back to the back, but as we were walking out, my wife and her bull were coming in and heading to the bedroom, Phil told his friend to follow them.

My wife had no trouble fucking this new guy and she told him he can return anytime he wants, even if Phil is not here. I guess she has yet another bull in her stable.

Cuckoldwatchesanothermanjoin.png

From my experience watching my wife, any sign of intimacy with one of her bulls will lead to a night of hot sex. This was a classic example.

One of her bulls came over around 9:30 on a Saturday morning. He said he had something special for my wife to do for him. They hugged and kissed and got into a full make-out session sitting in the outdoor loveseat. The bull told my wife he had a good buddy that needed to get back out there, and he wanted my wife to fuck him. Apparently, the guy got divorced two years ago and has not had pussy in several years and was nervous to talk to women.

He said he had invited his friend over and when he arrived I needed to let him in. While my wife and her bull continued a steamy makeout session, the friend arrived and I met him at the door. He introduced himself and said he was a friend of Phil's. I offered him a Mimosa and took him back to the back, but as we were walking out, my wife and her bull were coming in and heading to the bedroom, Phil told his friend to follow them.

My wife had no trouble fucking this new guy and she told him he can return anytime he wants, even if Phil is not here. I guess she has yet another bull in her stable.

View attachment 1558153
One of the first things I noticed about my future wife is she was a total slut; happily and unapologetically available for anyone who wanted her. My future FIL tried to warn me off her by telling me about all the guys who fucked her in town. That did the exact opposite! She hasn’t changed in all the years we’ve been together. Divorce, spousal illness, or whatever the cause my wife has always been willing to service any in need.

Kissing is very sensual, but some woman look absolutely amazing when sucking a cock. @SlutwifeCCuckJ case in point right here. It looks like she's kissing and making out with that cock, simply stunning!
I watched my wife make out with two men's cocks, scrotum, and ass one evening for almost thirty minutes. It made her incredibly wet and aroused, and the guys leaked massive precum flows. It was hot as hell to watch them. She seemed to love both these men's cocks.

HisDickInMy.png

Teabag.png

Teabagging.png

Teabagged.png

facesitting.png

One of the first things I noticed about my future wife is she was a total slut; happily and unapologetically available for anyone who wanted her. My future FIL tried to warn me off her by telling me about all the guys who fucked her in town. That did the exact opposite! She hasn’t changed in all the years we’ve been together. Divorce, spousal illness, or whatever the cause my wife has always been willing to service any in need.
It's an interesting coincidence that this post popped up again. My wife received an email from an ex lover this week. He remarried and thanked her for helping him get over his ex so he could move on with his life. Chuck always wanted to try anal sex but his ex refused, ulike my wife! He was always balls deep in her ass whenever I was around. He became an analholic. He didn't say but I bet the cute brunette he married is getting ass reamed. Another success for my wife's humanitarian work.

It's an interesting coincidence that this post popped up again. My wife received an email from an ex lover this week. He remarried and thanked her for helping him get over his ex so he could move on with his life. Chuck always wanted to try anal sex but his ex refused, ulike my wife! He was always balls deep in her ass whenever I was around. He became an analholic. He didn't say but I bet the cute brunette he married is getting ass reamed. Another success for my wife's humanitarian work.
That is a great story, and your wife is great for helping out a friend in need. My wife has had a bull who was regular, got married and she didn't see for almost six years, got divorced a second time, and return to her for solace and pussy.