Share your over 50 wives or g/f

When I was 18, I was helping a friend with his mum and dad's horses. He went off for a ride with his sister, to exercise the horses, while I (who couldn't ride for toffee) mucked out. The woman who owned the stables brought me a cup of tea. 10 minutes later, she had her jodphurs pushed down to her knees and her hand on the back of my head as she fucked herself with my tongue... she was 64, slim, and beautiful, with her silver hair tied back in a loose pony tail, and an aversion to make-up unless it was a very special occssion) 2 years later I was regularly sleeping with a much older colleague; full figured and primly dressed, she was voracious in bed, and had me use her in every way you can imagine. Another year later, and the mother of a guy I went to school with asked me if I thought she was still pretty, even though she was over 50. I told her she was beautiful, and always would be. We spent the next three months fucking like bunny rabbits, usually in the back of her car in country lanes (unless her husband and her son were both out, in which case we'd be in her bed) It's practically a fundamental law of the universe; time refines 20-something pretty girls into 50-yrs+ beautiful women, gradually removing the distraction of youth, like a sculptor removing marble from a block, to reveal the inherent beauty beneath... Mrs Robinson would seduce me every time ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: