Shared my young Latina wife last night with best friend (pics)

gokucell

Male
Gold
My buddy has been wanting to taste my girls pussy for quite sometime. He hasn’t had sex in a long time so this weekend my girl finally caved and said he could film us fucking. One thing lead to another and he slowly made his way to our bed and while she was sucking me off he spread her little pussy lips from behind and started devouring her. She started aggressively moaning and couldn’t even keep sucking me because she was so turned on. He didn’t even ask he just took. She let him eat her out and I was shocked but so horny for it. He ate her out like a virgin who had never tasted pussy and she loved it!

Last edited:
My buddy has been wanting to taste my girls pussy for quite sometime. He hasn’t had sex in a long time so this weekend my girl finally caved and said he could film us fucking. One thing lead to another and he slowly made his way to our bed and while she was sucking me off he spread her little pussy lips from behind and started devouring her. She started aggressively moaning and couldn’t even keep sucking me because she was so turned on. He didn’t even ask he just took. She let him eat her out and I was shocked but so horny for it. He ate her out like a virgin who had never tasted pussy and she loved it!

View attachment 1465855
Damn so want to eat her pussy

View attachment 1465855
That’s awesome!

Reactions: gokucell

View attachment 1465855
Looks like he got a taste of her little asshole too