Shared your spouse / wife doing threesome or gangbang

I wish you could have me too! Seriously, I wish I could please all of the guys on here. Sorry, had a few tequilas tonight so I'm a bit tipsy. Mr HW likes that though because it makes me "available". lol Thank you for the compliment.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 725186
Mmmm your welcome and it would definitely be my pleasure. A sexy hotwife tipsy…sounds like a great time to me

Attachments

• CFC21E09-C6C5-4B07-88D5-7AC5C5DCD007.jpeg
    CFC21E09-C6C5-4B07-88D5-7AC5C5DCD007.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 554
One of our client from aussie Mr.C

have been 5 months since my spouse and I open a small business in Bali and targeting for foreigner to gain some “investment” with our local.

He (Mr.C) contact me from my partner and 3 projects at the same time.

so I think, we (my spouse and I) should gave him surpirse give.

we facetimed him, saying grateful, and asked if he want my spouse company to make him relax.

he shocked at first, think i made a naughty joke, then i turned the camera showing my spouse with lingerie. And i say “if you want to you can ask her to take off her clothes”.

about an hour later after he enjoyed my wife show (rubbing her clit to our generous client) then I asked him to have a

Booked him a room, and promise to have my spouse all waxed from top to bottom of her body.
We arrived first into the room, we fucked a while in balcony. Then my clinet came and asked him to sign the contract first, making a down payment (my asian spouse fully naked when he came in to the room).

So after all of those, this is our gift for him (using signing marker, he started to writr “fucktoy” on my spouse vaginal area. So i added some more (LONTE = “Whore / Slut” in balinese language)

Attachments

• 93596C32-5838-4462-9D75-01B1A194E4C3.jpeg
    93596C32-5838-4462-9D75-01B1A194E4C3.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 555
One of our client from aussie Mr.C

have been 5 months since my spouse and I open a small business in Bali and targeting for foreigner to gain some “investment” with our local.

He (Mr.C) contact me from my partner and 3 projects at the same time.

so I think, we (my spouse and I) should gave him surpirse give.

we facetimed him, saying grateful, and asked if he want my spouse company to make him relax.

he shocked at first, think i made a naughty joke, then i turned the camera showing my spouse with lingerie. And i say “if you want to you can ask her to take off her clothes”.

about an hour later after he enjoyed my wife show (rubbing her clit to our generous client) then I asked him to have a

Booked him a room, and promise to have my spouse all waxed from top to bottom of her body.
We arrived first into the room, we fucked a while in balcony. Then my clinet came and asked him to sign the contract first, making a down payment (my asian spouse fully naked when he came in to the room).

So after all of those, this is our gift for him (using signing marker, he started to writr “fucktoy” on my spouse vaginal area. So i added some more (LONTE = “Whore / Slut” in balinese language)
you guys sound like a perfect business partner