Shared

Hey Cindy, how come you disguise your face in the sex pic but show it in your avatar?
The logic behind that baffles me.
The "sex pic" isnt mine....One of the guys took it and thats how I got it sent to me...

I dont get to choose the men....J does that...His addy is JWWorthington1984@yahoo.com
Should I contact him to see if I could arrange a sensual and sensuous solo weekend with the most exquisite woman on this site. You are a goddess and I would love to have the opportunity to dethrone you for two days of intense but passionate love making and a very passionate foot massage to keep your sexy tiny feet from getting cold. Lots of foreplay and nibbling and kissing licking and clit teasing to have you stimulated enough to extract enough of you life's nectar to stimulate all of our senses. 2016-02-17 (11).jpg

Attachments

• 2015-11-26 (1).jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 12
You are all that. The 1st photo you posted was off the scale. I sent it to my wife and told her "with a little effort this could be you"

He doesnt do a lot on the computer but help yourself

And I do look in themirror so I know I;m not all that but Thanks
You are to me sweetie, your ravishingly edible and a goddess in my eyes that all I have to glance at and my cock goes crazy. When I see your exquisite and luscious body my cock goes absolutely freaking nuts. If it had teeth he would chew his way through my jockeys and jeans just to snuggle with your delectable pussy.
My private email is donbrown704@yahoo.ca please send me a message and some pics.
Love Don 1452347536610.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-11-26 (1).jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015-11-26.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Martinelli M