Sharing is Caring

My most favorite picture of her. It makes me especially horny because she didn't send this to me first. She sent it to a mutual friend of ours behind my back and didn't tell me about it gor months.

So I've been hanging out with my friend all those times, never knowing he has a picture like this of my wife (my girlfriend at the time).
View attachment 1086717
Such a very tasty looking pussy to be balls deep in

Here’s a thread for pics of my wife. We posted some of these a while back in a now-defunct wife sharing picture forum, I’ll post them here until I can get out my external hard drive for new content. Enjoy, hopefully, seeing people’s comments about her will trigger her desire to play with others again.
A Very Sexy And Beautiful Woman ..Who Wouldn’t Love A Chance To Be With Her!!

My most favorite picture of her. It makes me especially horny because she didn't send this to me first. She sent it to a mutual friend of ours behind my back and didn't tell me about it gor months.

So I've been hanging out with my friend all those times, never knowing he has a picture like this of my wife (my girlfriend at the time).
View attachment 1086717What a sexy young lady...her eyes tell it all. Like how she holds her legs back to take it as deep as she can..

Not too many women can do.that putting her legs up.like that. SINCE sha can do that im sure shes anazing taking a guys cock.deep in her
My hotwife loves to.put her booted lags on a guys shoulders with a pillow or two.under het ass so.that he can.push hos cock and cum.not only deep.in her but it allows her to take his cock alot harxer into her wanton pussy. She loves to tease me that.way she cant get pregnant but she teases me and says just think. He came very deep.im.me he coukd have made me pregant as much cum.and how deep.he fucked me

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
One night, she didn’t respond to my messages. Apparently one of her buddies asked her if she wanted to hang out. He drove her to the local makeout spot and spent a couple of hours in the back of his car.

after her date she set me these pic, showing me what he left inside her pussy.

Attachments

• 681EBE22-F891-4118-A67A-4A3D2B49B9B8.jpeg
    681EBE22-F891-4118-A67A-4A3D2B49B9B8.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 32
One night, she didn’t respond to my messages. Apparently one of her buddies asked her if she wanted to hang out. He drove her to the local makeout spot and spent a couple of hours in the back of his car.

after her date she set me these pic, showing me what he left inside her pussy.
Looks like she had lots of fun fucking. I want to.cum fil her pussy

Looks like she had lots of fun fucking. I want to.cum fil her pussy
She did have lots of fun fucking. In fact she did it again the next night with the same friend. They went to see a movie, then she rode his cock again in the back of his car. She showed me that she still have his cum in her pussy since she knows it turns me on whenever she plays around with her friends.

Attachments

• 46D0E9FD-E21C-484B-B305-2C2255E061CD.jpeg
    46D0E9FD-E21C-484B-B305-2C2255E061CD.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
She did have lots of fun fucking. In fact she did it again the next night with the same friend. They went to see a movie, then she rode his cock again in the back of his car. She showed me that she still have his cum in her pussy since she knows it turns me on whenever she plays around with her friends.
Such A Good Girl..Bringing A Yummy Present Home For Daddy 🌹🔥❤️‍🔥🔥😈