Sharing my drunk gf to a stranger

I always had the fantasy to watch a random stranger fuck my drunk gf. I tried to make this happen once when we got drunk in a hotel room. I made her drink asmuch as i can and made her passed out so that i can call for room service and make the room boy to fuck her. As i am an indian and my gf a teen girl i didnt have the courage to do it. But i have always dreamt of a sex scene like this..tell me about ur opinion about this guys.

I don’t think that’s a good idea, That can be considered rape. In most states in America and what about her the next day ? Do you think that’s fair to her ? Sig

that’s a sick idea! it should be the other way around! you’re so drunk that you pass out and she has fun with a stranger next to you and everyone laughs about you!

Reactions: Sigp220
Getting your partner to participate in sex acts when they are part way drunk is an idea because they still know what they are doing, but NOT when they are so drunk as they are passed out
My past swinging partners always had a drink for Dutch courage first as it let's the inhibitions relax and helped them let them live their own fantasies out