Sharing my slut girlfriend Melissa for all to see

your in luck, sent me the first picture spreading her ass out for you, and I showed her a tribute someone did of her and sent me the rest to see if someone was willing to cumtribute her since she didn't believe me people do that kind of stuff.
She's a real cutie. Would love to be deep inside her. Maybe even bring a friend for great cuck training threesome. A cutie!

Reactions: pandxpress
your in luck, sent me the first picture spreading her ass out for you, and I showed her a tribute someone did of her and sent me the rest to see if someone was willing to cumtribute her since she didn't believe me people do that kind of stuff.
God damn those r pretty!

Sent you a tribute via DM to show her, if wants another post more of those amazing tits, I'd like to see more - in fact I think we all would.

• Love
Reactions: pandxpress
I'm a closet cuck.. we've talked about sharing her for a while and she finally gave me permission to post her online to try and see why I'm so into cuckolding.

Her name is Melissa, 19yo. We've been together for 4 years and we've been experimenting with cucking me for a couple months.. mostly just her dirty talking me during sex or her jerking me off telling me about all the guys that hit on her at work. What do you guys think of her? What will you like to see? Looking forward to reading what you perverts have in store for her.
Wow she is hot .I wanna see her nude