Sharing wife with lesbian?

If you've read my stories, you know I've been enamored of girls since I was a nymphet. Sometimes I agree to play as a unicorn with other couples, especially if the wife is really hot. My rules are that I get to go down on her and I get her husband's cum. It's just a kink for me. Sometimes the husband isn't always my type, but it's worth letting him fuck me so I can play with his wife. I see the "cuckcake" deceptions a mile away, but I will go along if my husband agrees and if the husband is super hot. I absolutely DEMAND the husband's cum and bareback if I'm going to be used as "cuckcake". If a girl is going to use me like that then I want her to know her husband came inside of ME!

This hottie gave me to her husband as an anniversary gift. That happens some times and it is a turn on for me. Such a sexy, blonde hottie. My husband made up the meme for him.

View attachment 1425024

View attachment 1424992

View attachment 1425005
Amazing! I cannot access your profile to see the stories, i would love more than anything for you to play with my wife and then i fuck you both, you would get my cum for sure! How do we make this happen?

My wife has never played with another woman except for one time letting a lady lick her pussy before we met. Then today, she mentioned going to a sex club on a night where ladies play with other ladies. When ai asked how interest she was on a scale of 1-10, she said a 6. Not bad for a woman who has said multiple times that will never happen! Fingers crossed! Slow and steady progress is the key

A few years ago, I was asked by a colleague to fuck his wife with him. She liked to be spit roasted. I said I would bring my girlfriend to watch as she was excited by this prospect when I told her. His wife was bi and I hoped something would transpire between them although my girlfriend is not (though I think she is possibly a closet bi).
We sat groping each other while the married couple started fucking on the floor. I knew his wife and found her very attractive.
Not much happened between us all but he offered his cock up to my girlfriend's mouth and she sucked it. That made me proud of her as she is inexperienced in this sort of scenario; in fact this was her first time without it being one to one.
His wife at one point was playing with a "rabbit" type of dildo and while my GF was tickling my colleagues bollocks, I asked the wife to use it on my GF's cunt.
There was no objection from my GF as the dildo slid in and out of her cunt and also over her clit. She came and I was over the moon.
I didn't want to push my luck so I just fucked my GF while the others carried on fucking. Later the wife asked to be spanked by me which I did...hard!
Afterwards my GF said she had enjoyed it but wasn't desperate to repeat but would.
Sadly before we could arrange again, life got in the way and it all got delayed. I was dismayed to learn when I called round some long time after that his wife had left him and moved away.
I have tried to find her (I didn't want to be churlish and ask my colleague) but to no avail. I'm sure she liked me a lot and it would be great to have some sexual adventures with her involving cocks and cunts. I've not given up!
For various reasons beyond my control, I don't see my GF much now. I will see her tomorrow and hope to fuck her and talk about further activities if her overgrown selfish son and his girlfriend give us some peace. She seems to think he is more important than our relationship. We don't live together.