Sharing wife with lesbian?

.My wife" came out " as Bi when she was 55 and it was one of the reasons she wanted to get into swinging .One of our first swinging dates was with a couple of similar age where the wife was bi.Seeing them cuddle and undress each other was so good..a women's hand inside my wife's panties was a dream.it wasn't long before they were kissing on the bed and exploring each others boobs and pussies .I couldn't believe it when my wife started licking the other girls pussy like she'd done it all her life ..she clearly was loving it .She orgasmed when the girls tongue explored her pussy ..me and the husband sat watching occasionally having a feel of boobs or pussy ..but the girls were only interested in each other .I've seen my wife with a few other girls since but it's hard to find bi girls so she mainly meets men for her sex .I have noticed that she is a very touchy freely with one of her friends and I did see them holding hands and caressing once so I suspect when she goes to see this friend they do more than just chat.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 35
.My wife" came out " as Bi when she was 55 and it was one of the reasons she wanted to get into swinging .One of our first swinging dates was with a couple of similar age where the wife was bi.Seeing them cuddle and undress each other was so good..a women's hand inside my wife's panties was a dream.it wasn't long before they were kissing on the bed and exploring each others boobs and pussies .I couldn't believe it when my wife started licking the other girls pussy like she'd done it all her life ..she clearly was loving it .She orgasmed when the girls tongue explored her pussy ..me and the husband sat watching occasionally having a feel of boobs or pussy ..but the girls were only interested in each other .I've seen my wife with a few other girls since but it's hard to find bi girls so she mainly meets men for her sex .I have noticed that she is a very touchy freely with one of her friends and I did see them holding hands and caressing once so I suspect when she goes to see this friend they do more than just chat.
Funny how they can still surprise you after spending so long with them

Funny how they can still surprise you after spending so long with them
It certainly is ...when she told me on the same day she wanted to swing and was bi curious I just couldn't believe it ...when she actually started swinging and confirmed she was Bi by enthusiastically playing with another women I was in dream land !She also loves BDSM and being whipped while naked at a club ..who would have believed it of my demure wife .Her new life allows her to dress like a slut and behave like one and it's given her so much confidence to have men and women wanting to have sex with her .

My wife has a friend that I often wonder tries anything with my wife when i am not around. My wife told me she once said to her "i think we would be in a relationship in another life..."
That's what got me thinking maybe they just fuck when my wife says she's going over to her house for "drinks" lol

I have the same thoughts about my wife and her friend ..they often meet at the friends house and my wife dresses up.when she goes there ..I saw her getting ready once and she had shaved her pussy and was putting on her sexy panties .I'm sure they have an afternoon of sex rather than the chat she tells me about

Reactions: dickhurtz