Shaved or hair?

verkitwme

Couple
Gold
My one lover makes requests from time to time. Varies from me not wearing a bra and undies out to dinner to letting my pubic hair grow and only trim it up.
Normally my hubby will shave me and leave a bacon strip as he calls it up top.
Curious if any other hotwives take requests from their lovers.
hubbysatnite.png
here is hubby cleaning me when I'm shaved
below is me "hairy"
creamhairy.jpg

My one lover makes requests from time to time. Varies from me not wearing a bra and undies out to dinner to letting my pubic hair grow and only trim it up.
View attachment 103351
below is me "hairy"
View attachment 103352
Hair every time I love it . It taste lovely smells sexy it is the best ever

Smooth is best but not too clean as I love that pussy taste. I encourage my wife not to wash her pussy for as long as possible before sex.

Shaved. Smooth. :)
If my wife receive requests from her bulls I always help by choosing lingerie, mini skirts, tops or sexy bra... I enjoy preparing her sexy outfits for a hot evening because I know what men likes to see ....

Reactions: Greek
My wife used to shave but now she has a hairy twat because her bull requested it. I know she's doing it to please him but I really hate it, she has a full untrimmed bush and I think it looks nasty. Besides that, for me it makes cleaning her more difficult and less pleasant, especially when her bull has shot his load on her bush and the hairs are matted with cum.

Last edited:
All pussy is great to look at.
However, I myself prefer hair to bald. A hairy bush is a real turn on. My first lover had a thick blonde bush and I still remember burying my face in it, and that was before some of you were born.
These days, I think a nice trimmed skid strip is perhaps the sexiest of all.
She Bear often keeps her's about 1" wide beginning just above her clit and running up for about 5". It is especially hot when she's been laying out and is nice and tanned, and her strip is all bleached by the sun.

View attachment 103351
below is me "hairy"
View attachment 103352
Both

Reactions: davelb76
View attachment 103351
below is me "hairy"
View attachment 103352
I like the hair. Turns me on. My wife always has a small patch like that and it drives me crazy!

I like to send the wife on a business trip with a trimmed puss. When she comes back shaved, I know she had fun. Especially like it when her date shaves her before sending her home to me.

View attachment 103351
below is me "hairy"
View attachment 103352
Back in the 70s everyone had pubic hair and shaving was really hot now everyone shaves so now I'm into pubic hair again

Attachments

• IMG_20180301_204738.jpg
    IMG_20180301_204738.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Puzzle_1522356724601.jpg
    Puzzle_1522356724601.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 39