She’s coming home with him ….again

Loyaltoher

Male
Feb 28, 2022
My hotwife dates a black lover who takes her out to dinner on sundays at 6. In 5 minutes they will b here. I will pour him a glass of red wine and then return to the guest bedroom as he and her take the marital bed. Fuck for 4 hours and then he goes home. Every Sunday since May…except the holidays. Door is opening….update later.

You are in for a fun ride my friend!! Enjoy it, and feel free to share updates now and then. I have been on "condom only" intercourse since November 2012. We rarely get to intercourse, she mostly jerks me off while telling me about her latest trysts, but occasionally she puts a condom on me and lets me inside. She prefers to stay "faithful" to her Lovers by only taking their sperm internally.
Her lovers have fulll unprotected access and she has taken more cum from Lovers than I could EVER produce!! Our joke is that I, as a 100% straight male, have eaten more sperm than she EVER will because I clean her up almost every time she is with her Lover.

CW

she continues to see him on sundays….we were away last week and came back yesterday. He of course was at our house last night for a long session from 7 to midnight. She says the only way he will stay monogamous with her so they can have bareback is he has her 2-3 times a week or stays the night on weekends. as a result we r traveling to st Pete for 2 nights to see friends and he will be joining us….I’m going to be on the couch in the suite.

האישה החמה שלי יוצאת עם מאהב שחור שמוציא אותה לארוחת ערב בימי ראשון בשעה 6. בעוד 5 דקות הם יגיעו לכאן. אני אמזוג לו כוס יין אדום ואז אחזור לחדר השינה של האורחים כשהוא והיא לוקחים את המיטה הזוגית. תזדיין 4 שעות ואז הוא הולך הביתה. כל יום ראשון מאז מאי...למעט החגים. הדלת נפתחת... עדכן מאוחר יותר.
🤣