She’s officially a Hotwife!!

The wheels are back to turning. Last night she brought up how it would be fun to visit an adult resort in Mexico. While I was inside her she said she was imagining a pool boy scenerio. Then she went onto talking about another couple scenerio while inside her. Very hot talk. Not talk of any of it for the last week so it was nice for her to initiate it.

In the hottub last night we talked again and I told her straight up I’m all in for this lifestyle. It’s what I want and I know for sure. I also made sure to tell her that I would never pressure her into anything. She’s knows that I want her to have sex with other men. We even both cried a little in a good way after I told her how much I love her and appreciate her always being there for me and that I will always be there for her. We ended it by her telling me she just needs time to think about it and learn how to bring out her femininity sexually wise.

She also the night before told me all the guys she slept with before me and I made sure to assure her that it’s a huge turn on for me. She said she tried to forget about most of it due to a little shame from some one night stands. I made sure to explain to her that society is wrong in shaming women for being sexual and she knows that now. Slowly she’s getting there… I think!?

In the hottub last night we talked again and I told her straight up I’m all in for this lifestyle. It’s what I want and I know for sure. I also made sure to tell her that I would never pressure her into anything. She’s knows that I want her to have sex with other men. We even both cried a little in a good way after I told her how much I love her and appreciate her always being there for me and that I will always be there for her. We ended it by her telling me she just needs time to think about it and learn how to bring out her femininity sexually wise.

She also the night before told me all the guys she slept with before me and I made sure to assure her that it’s a huge turn on for me. She said she tried to forget about most of it due to a little shame from some one night stands. I made sure to explain to her that society is wrong in shaming women for being sexual and she knows that now. Slowly she’s getting there… I think!?
Maybe a good idea would be to take her to a gentleman's club and have her watch the women there. The moves these women make are designed to inflame the desires of men. When you bring a woman to a strip club, there's usuallyalways one dancer that will pay attention to the women there, usually a bi-sexual or lesbian dancer. They seem to get a big kick out of "turning" a woman who is with a guy.
Perhaps a better example would be to encourage her to go out on some girls nights with her co-workers. There always seems to be one in the crowd that is more sexually savvy and she might be able to emulate her actions and pick up on her attitude as well as being put into some situations where she can "practice".
Let her know that maybe the best way is for her to just get out there and interact with other guys. Give her the carte blanche that was talked about and send her into some uncomfortable situations (for her). She doesn't have to jump into fucking guys right away, as long as she's out and interacting with them.
Practice makes perfect.

Reactions: Romey
Maybe your right I guess I don’t know for sure. I asked her if she is attracted to him and she told me he was better looking back in the day. She’s attracted to his activism side. Said she would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage.
she's not she just needs your ok

Maybe your right I guess I don’t know for sure. I asked her if she is attracted to him and she told me he was better looking back in the day. She’s attracted to his activism side. Said she would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage.
And the reality is that everyone has secrets! I think it’s especially true with women, and a lot of it is because of exactly what your wife said, about the shame and other things. So you’ll never really know if she has or hasn’t, and it does you absolutely no use in wondering. Just enjoy what lies ahead and I hope you have a great time!!

Reactions: Romey
And the reality is that everyone has secrets! I think it’s especially true with women, and a lot of it is because of exactly what your wife said, about the shame and other things. So you’ll never really know if she has or hasn’t, and it does you absolutely no use in wondering. Just enjoy what lies ahead and I hope you have a great time!!
For sure. But she has finally told me her pretty much complete sexual past. Hard to remember everything. Just the other night. I made it clear that it was a huge turn on for me.