She been cheating

My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dickView attachment 710463
Is the video you or him?

My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dickView attachment 710463
what happened to ,the picture?