She did it again and wants more

CuckKing

Couple
Apr 1, 2017
After the initial hesitation and trying it once my wife went cold for a while and made up excuses for a while until yesterday. She went for it again with the same bull as last time. She only messaged me about it after she had met him and done it, but it got me hot and horny. I wanted all the details and she started sharing it with me. She told me if she wants it she will go for it.

He had been messaging her and she had been refusing until yesterday something made her open up her mind and legs again. they met in a motel and he fucked her really hard doggy style. She said he was very hard and very powerful in thrusting his thick cock into her and made her come before he did. After that she sucked his cock and licked it clean of her cunt juice and then went down on her again and fucked her for a very long time. I asked her if he was a better fuck than me and she said yes, his cock was harder and he could fuck with more power than I could. I was imagining them together and felt happy that she had finally found a stronger man to please her.

I asked he if she will meet him again and she said yes if she wanted to she will meet him and maybe even find some more. She is now completely opened up and am looking forward to much more excitement in our married life.

Great to hear!! My wife is in the excuse mode right now and has been for a couple of months. Its always awesome when they get back at it and the emotions of knowing she is getting fucked well is indescribable. I hope she continues and have you thought of voice record or videoing?

Congratulations. CuckKing.
You're a lucky guy. Unfortunately, my wife is also in the same excuse mode as luvmy46hw.
Looking forward to her next adventure and a recording of her story.

Hi guys
I'm new to this. I get off on the thought of my wife fucking someone else but then also get insanely jealous. I can't work out why.
Don't you feel bad that another man is better at pleasing your wife and worry she may leave you eventually. I really wish I had your attitudes. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a cuckold. Thank you.
Rob.

Rob,

Try putting the jealousy behind you and start low key e.g. letting her dance close with other guys at a nightclub, parading herself in a bikini at the pool and flaunting herself as you watch on admiringly and feeling great that she attracts so much attention. Even have her walk the shops in a tiny skirt or without bra as you observe (from a distance) the interest she attracts is another way to get jealousy under control.

Once you can do that and not feel jealous you can take it all a stage further...........take as long as it takes. It took me several years to get there.

Good luck - if you do manage to progress (and I think that you will) then do keep us posted on the forum.

John

Rob,

Try putting the jealousy behind you and start low key e.g. letting her dance close with other guys at a nightclub, parading herself in a bikini at the pool and flaunting herself as you watch on admiringly and feeling great that she attracts so much attention. Even have her walk the shops in a tiny skirt or without bra as you observe (from a distance) the interest she attracts is another way to get jealousy under control.

Once you can do that and not feel jealous you can take it all a stage further...........take as long as it takes. It took me several years to get there.

Good luck - if you do manage to progress (and I think that you will) then do keep us posted on the forum.

John
Thanks John.
They are some great tips. I'll try them. Thank you.