She Didn't Speak English

maleDyerIN

Many years ago, while single and living in downtown Chicago, I started talking with a guy in a Yahoo chat room (yes, it was that long ago). He was looking for another guy to join him and his girlfriend. They were both Latino (I’m white) and he said that she didn’t speak English. At first I was worried about her being forced into this, but he reassured me she loved the attention. After a log chat I was given their address on the northwest side and made my may over with a box of condoms.

It was a nice apartment and she was sitting on the couch. She had long straight brown hair and petite, yet tall, figure. Very sexy and exotic looking. He told me to sit in the chair across from the couch and he sat next to her. They would talk softly and they he would give me an English translation of his thoughts. I never told them I could speak Spanish fairly well, not great, but I can pick up things here and there.

He ended up pulling his pants down and she started giving him a what looked like a quality bj. After a few minutes he told me that he was going to tell her to crawl across the floor to me, unzip my pants, and give me the same treatment. He whispered something in Spanish and she immediately followed the plan. While she brought me to attention he removed his pants and sat and watched while rubbing himself.

He told her to come back and to lay near the end of the couch with her bed up on the should and legs on the cushions. He asked me if I wanted to go down on her and I jumped at the opportunity crossing the room and working her jeans down her sexy hips. I slowly worked her sexy lace thong off trying not to rip it in my excitement. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and very wet. I was kneeling on the floor with one of her legs over my shoulder while he stood along side the end of the couch and slowing fucked her mouth. We were both working her tits and nipples. After several minutes he suggested me go into the bedroom.

In the bedroom we all got fully naked and spent the next hour or so spit roasting her. She was on all fours, facing me, them him, on her back, etc. When one of us was close to busting we would call an audible to change positions. We fucked and sucked in every way imaginable and she was the LOUDEST fuck I’ve ever encountered. She wasn’t screaming “fuck me!” at the top of her lungs in Spanish, but she was moaning incredibly loudly. I don’t know if this was a show or if it was real was I was actually concerned the police would be called as this went on well past midnight and old apartment buildings in Chicago have thin walls. He actually put a pillow over her face once making me laugh out loud.

Finally she was riding me and he got behind her for some DP action. He didn’t last long at his point and filled her ass with cum. When he slipped out, I felt the cum run out of her ass and onto my balls. He left to clean up and we switched to missionary. The thoughts of everything that we just did, how erotic it was, and how absolutely insatiable and hot she was suddenly hit me and I was going to cum.

I asked she, “Estoy listo, donde quieres?” meaning I’m ready where do you want it. She said “tetas!” so I pulled out, pulled off the condom, and give myself a few tugs before absolutely erupting on her. The first shot was on her belly, the next rope got her chin, and the rest was on her tits. Absolutely exhausted I sat over her, softening cock on her belly in a puddle of my own cum, catching my breath and just looking at her. She looked exhausted and finally worn out. She rubbed the cum into he skin and tasted a large gob that she managed to pick up. She was so hot and dirty in all the best ways.

When her bf came back in he asked if I had fun and I said absolutely. He said something to the effect of I can see she’s ready for bed and we’d talk soon My cue to leave, so I did. We talked a few more times but never managed to meet up again.

Sounds really hot. I knew a hot Latino married woman but she was bilingual. And bisexual. I used to tell her to speak in Spanish when had sex. Make her tell me to cum in her and make a baby. And how much better I was than her hubby. Fond times.

Reactions: mikechan